migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isn't it fun to start the day with a headache!!!

3 posters

Go down

Isn't it fun to start the day with a headache!!! Empty Isn't it fun to start the day with a headache!!!

Post  02R96 Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:24 pm

Just a vent - no need to read if not really interested.

I knew something was up last night when I couldn't sleep. Even after taking 20mg's of Valium (which I'm allowed to do for anxiety, usually over my condition but ONLY if I haven't taken any opiates). Then the burning eyes started and I new what was happening.

I finally did fall asleep but when my wife's alarm went off at 5:30 so did my head. It had almost reached the throbbing point (7+) and the only thing I had was Diclofenac (a NSAID similar to Ibuprofen except I don't have to eat handfuls of them). I think that kept it from hitting the throbbing stage. I could have stuck myself with Imitrex but needles first thing in the morning...

I called my PCP at 8:00 am and she refilled my Norco script 2 day's early! It's taken since about 9 untill now to function. Thank God I have a good patient/doctor relationship going. cheers

Tomorrow I go to the pain clinic for my evaluation exam. I hope it goes better than the one I had at a "world famous" clinic in Chicago.
02R96
02R96

Back to top Go down

Isn't it fun to start the day with a headache!!! Empty Re: Isn't it fun to start the day with a headache!!!

Post  LG Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:39 pm

I hate it when I have trouble falling asleep and finally get there around 4 or 5am.
Then I have to get up to my husbands lovely alarm clock at 5:30. It drives me NUTS!
He is the worst at getting up, he procrastinates and shows major love to his
snooze button. He must hit it from 5:30 until 6:45 every morning, so it
continues waking me up until he finally leaves at 7.

I think if I had a little bit more money I'd get a 3 bedroom just for bad nights.
The alarm clock and snoring are two things that leave me sleepless and cranky.
I swear, any amount of money is worth a good nights sleep.

Sorry you had a bad night, Dan. Hope it goes better for you tonight! Sleep
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Isn't it fun to start the day with a headache!!! Empty Re: Isn't it fun to start the day with a headache!!!

Post  Kate Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:10 pm

I`ve had one all day. Even went to get my hair done. LOL, I was determined. Now it`s worse than it was this morning.

Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down