migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS: I-Dose cures migraines

+3
alli
marion
Hal
7 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: I-Dose cures migraines Empty BREAKING NEWS: I-Dose cures migraines

Post  Hal Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:32 pm

OK, OK. I know what you all are thinking. Well, it just gets rid of the migraine or so I'm told. NO DRUGS! Just listen to Binaural Audio through your I-POD or computer. Go to http://www.i-dose.us then select your digital drug of choice. Users claim instant results.

Get this, a suburb of Oklahoma City, Mustang, OK. has had its local high school school board issue a warning to parents and it was aired on KOKC TV in Oklahoma City that students were getting high listening to their I-PODS, playing these digital I-DOSE tunes. They are absolutely positive this stuff is real. Soooo, someone needs to try this stuff out. They say it changes your brain waves and ellimnates pain. No devices from the Sultan, no drugs from the neuro's, no trips to the emergency room for rescue drugs, no side effects. Just trips, simple digital down loaded, none toxic trips! WOW! And the DEA won't come knocking at your door, at least not yet.

Now for a disclaimer. Yeh, there is a catch. My favorite hobby is Amateur Radio and I have been listening to Morse Code (tones) on a Binaural receiver for years, I listen to digital communications that use from two to sixty-four tones to communicate over the airways. Never once have I experienced any kind of high or reduction in migraine pain. If someone tries this quackery, let us know if it works or just makes your headache worse. No, I am not even going to wast MY time, but then I am not a believer, yet.

Hal
Hal
Hal

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: I-Dose cures migraines Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: I-Dose cures migraines

Post  marion Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Hal, you old cynic you.
marion
marion

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: I-Dose cures migraines Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: I-Dose cures migraines

Post  Hal Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:40 pm

Well, Marion, what is your take on the subject?
Hal
Hal

Back to top Go down

Post  marion Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:53 pm

I hate noise full-stop.

The whale tapes they play in natural remedy shops, you know the ones that are supposed to sooth you and help you be calm, leave me wanting to smash the place.

Doof doof music - well we won't go there - homicide carries pretty heavy penalties.

So no, don't think any sound would give me a high in any way, shape or form.

Change my mental attitude - to aggression - oh yeah.
marion
marion

Back to top Go down

Post  marion Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:01 pm

No actually, I'll try to be sensible and unbiased about it.

Lights have been known to effect different people - flouros and stropes can set off epileptics, research has shown disco lights to have effects on brain waves etc etc.

So yes, I expect the right sound frequency could have an effect on the right person. Some people do like the whale sounds and find them soothing. Shudder.
marion
marion

Back to top Go down

Post  alli Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:00 am

Well......

Hmm....
Nope, can't think of anything to say.
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  TeriRobert Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:08 am

I've tried it. Just made my head hurt worse. Mad

Teri

TeriRobert

http://www.HelpForHeadaches.com, www.MyMigraineConnection.com

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: I-Dose cures migraines Empty "Asprin"

Post  charmed quark Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:08 pm

I didn't have any pain but tried "Aspirin". Incredibly annoying and made my eyes hurt

charmed quark

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 am

Okay, I'm a little embarrassed to say I did try this. I mean it when I say I have tried everything.

It made my head hurt worse. I tried it a couple times and each time it was like the blood vessels in my head were being pumped up with more blood or something. I thought I was imagining it but it did it every time. I finally gave up and threw it out....and feel a little foolish, but you never know until you try.

I've also tried subliminal tapes and gotten no help from them. Each company is a little richer because of me.

Cathy

Back to top Go down

Post  AZgirl Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:20 am

There is a free stream of "Asprin" on the website, so I'm trying it right now, the full 12.5 minutes. I tried the free 1 minute of "Pain Relief" and it made me nauseous.
AZgirl
AZgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  AZgirl Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:38 am

I made it through the entire "Aspirin" session and don't feel any different. I tried the free minute of "Relaxation" and might actually consider buying it.
AZgirl
AZgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Hal Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:47 am

AZ girl,

Do they have any pseudo hard drugs music for sale? I also have a bad case of grunge between my toes. How about something for that and something that will help me loose about 50 lbs.

As far as relaxation, most soft music will put me to sleep. Interesting comments, but I am still not convinced.

Hal
Hal
Hal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down