migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test Taking With Migraines

2 posters

Go down

Test Taking With Migraines Empty Test Taking With Migraines

Post  Olee Sat May 22, 2010 8:35 am

I spent a week in another city across the country last week to complete an intense training course that will benefit my career. The classes were from 7am-7pm and needless to say I was up until 11 studying every night. I was praying everyday that I could keep the migraines at bay and they did for the most part, until test day! I did everything to prepare, downing my usual coffee, and even at the onset took my excedrin. The concentration needed to get through the 4 hours of testing and easing the migraine, was torture. I found myself actually trying to mentally push the migraine aside so I could keep it from clouding the information I had retained during the week and now needed to write down on the test in front of me. It was grueling and I can't believe I made it through. I took my pain meds the minute I made it to the airport and my head was actually sore even after the migraine subsided. My migraines are much worse these days as compared to my time during college, so I really have respect for anyone who has to concentrate under academic conditions.
Olee
Olee

Back to top Go down

Test Taking With Migraines Empty Re: Test Taking With Migraines

Post  tecky Sun May 23, 2010 11:47 am

Congratulations, Olee, for making it through all the training and the tests! That's a big feat. flower study
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down