migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovegia - MIA?

+12
theresae
LillianLovato27
LG
milo
AZgirl
tecky
CluelessKitty
MaryAnneLive
AuntieBubbs
HeelerLady
pen
Ivy
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lovegia - MIA? Empty Lovegia - MIA?

Post  Ivy Tue May 18, 2010 12:49 am

Lovegia has not posted for several weeks now. She used to be very active on the board and then suddenly disappeared.
I miss her lovely posts, has anyone heard of her?
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Lovegia - MIA? Empty Re: Lovegia - MIA?

Post  pen Tue May 18, 2010 4:22 am

I think she got a job Ivy and said she would check in when she can.
That was her wasnt it?? Someone will know.
I am hoping that means she is doing better, to be able to work.

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Tue May 18, 2010 5:58 am

I know she got a job and was busy. Working mom, you know.

Will say this, I do miss LG. Hope she is able to pop back in soon.
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  AuntieBubbs Tue May 18, 2010 12:06 pm

She did get a job and her days were very long, with commuting, taking her daughter to daycare, and working. She'll be back. I've talked to her and she's been very busy but says she'll stop by when she can. I'm sure she'll appreciate all the well wishes Smile
AuntieBubbs
AuntieBubbs

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Tue May 18, 2010 1:41 pm

So Bubbs, she must be doing better right? Hope so.

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryAnneLive Tue May 18, 2010 1:49 pm

I am so glad You posted this!I have been wondering how her job was going! I was actually going. To PM her last night. Someone has been reading my mind!

Mary Anne
MaryAnneLive
MaryAnneLive

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Tue May 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Thanks for letting us know, I wondered about Lovegia too, how's she doing.
I hope the long commute, work, taking care of her child and family and all is not taking a toll on her head.

Hope she'll drop in soon, I miss her cheery posts too!

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  tecky Tue May 18, 2010 2:25 pm

I was wondering about Lovegia too, but I know being a working mother with migraines is very difficult. Been there, done that. Hope LG is able to check in soon as I miss her optimistic posts. flower
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  AuntieBubbs Tue May 18, 2010 9:46 pm

When I next talk to her, I'll let her know the board misses her and to come post an update on her life. Beyond that, of course I couldn't post more because it's her life, her story, etc. and that wouldn't be right for me to post it. I know she'd appreciate knowing you all care and are asking about her. I think as far as her health goes, all is the same and just as it is with most of us, good days, bad days, and days in between.

But I'll be sure to pass on the messages. And do PM her if any of you want. I believe she does check those periodically.
AuntieBubbs
AuntieBubbs

Back to top Go down

Post  AZgirl Tue May 18, 2010 10:48 pm

I was just thinking about her, too.
AZgirl
AZgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Wed May 19, 2010 11:08 am

Me too! But I remembered that she got that new great job and assumed that was going well....cus if it wasn't...she would have more time to come here and post.

Miss you LG
milo
milo

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Wed May 19, 2010 8:07 pm

yes, please do tell Lovegia that she is sorely missed Smile
and thank you!

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  LG Thu May 20, 2010 9:16 am

You guys are the best friends a girl could have. I'm sorry I have been away. Things got funky and I haven't been well at all. My job went horribly and I had to quit on the spot (this law firm was VERY backwards and extremely corrupt..asking me to do things I wasn't comfortable with and cursing me out when I refused). The girl who had gotten me the job got very angry at me for quitting and fought with me over it. We exchanged some words and the next thing you know I HAD CPS knocking on my DOOR!!! The allegations were that Steve was abusing and molesting Gia, I was selling and doing drugs (and Steve knew about it) and also that I took prescription medications and abused them. When I was "high" and even not "high" I abused my little girl.

WTH!?!?!??!

I've been dealing with this, crying, migraining, hurting...

My life is a wreck..I don't know where to go, who to turn to. When the CPS agent came to look around he said the case should be closed out. He said my daughter looks healthy and well cared for and I do not look like a drug user/seller but this will not be off my back until I get the official word saying it is closed.

I am praying for the girl that called on me because obviously there is something wrong with her to do this... Sad
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  LillianLovato27 Thu May 20, 2010 9:25 am

You poor thing. I am sorry I have no words of advice, but just to hang in there. Hopefully it will close quickly.
We all know what a wonderful person you are, and non of those events should have taken place.

I hope and pray for the best,
flower Lillian
LillianLovato27
LillianLovato27

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Thu May 20, 2010 9:42 am

OMG LG! I'm glad you back but not that you had to go through all that. My jaw just about hit the floor when I read that. You are such a wonderful mother that those types of allegations are just absurd. Yeah we're all on drugs...that are carefully monitored by a neurologist and for me it gets tempting to move to a state where cannabis is legal but that's just crazy (why would we give the good stuff away anyway...we need it to function).

Sending a big hug your way. So sorry you are having to do that. Perhaps you should look into filing charges. Those allegations are very serious and were obviously false. I know you probably just want it all to be over but how horrid for you. Sad I'm getting all teary thinking about it...

Keeping you in my thoughts LG.

Becky
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  LG Thu May 20, 2010 10:08 am

PS because of this I may soon be changing my u.n to something less gia-centric just in case they want to check into this too. Thanks for the support guys, I missed you all.
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  AuntieBubbs Thu May 20, 2010 11:46 am

There, now you all see why the details weren't mine to post.

LG, what is your new avatar picture of?

I'll call you soon. I've been super busy with the census and more migraines than usual. Ugh.
AuntieBubbs
AuntieBubbs

Back to top Go down

Post  LG Thu May 20, 2010 11:54 am

I think its an engine of some sort. Laughing
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  theresae Thu May 20, 2010 3:20 pm

so sorry to hear of all your troubles, its frightening how something that was a great opportuntity can turn so sour so quickly it must of been horrible, i am thinking of you and hope it all settles down for you soon so you can get your life back on track, take care x
theresae
theresae

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Thu May 20, 2010 4:13 pm

Oi....that was not the update I was expecting.

Stay strong. CPS needs to find dirt to take your Gia and they will not find it. Thier job is to investigate, and we all need to be glad that such a mechanism exsists for the safety of children, even when it puts us into the shade ourselves. It's a terrible thing to have to prove to others that you are the good person that you are.

You are strong and you will get through the investigation and it will be closed and then you can work to settle your mind about it all.

You will make it through this. (((((hugs)))))
milo
milo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Fri May 21, 2010 12:32 am

LG,
thanks for posting.
I sent you a PM.
Take care

HUGS
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat May 22, 2010 10:38 am

Hey Sweetness,

Wow...you said it was going poorly, but when I didn't hear from you I assumed it had straightened out. I was WAY off base!

It's despicable when someone will use CPS as a forum for petty vendetta's. Case workers are so over-worked as it is, they don't need to be sent on witch hunts. Ditto for people who file false restraining and protective orders. It over burdens a system so that people who legitmately need help can't get it.

Sending you hugs, LG I love you
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  tecky Sun May 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Oh, LG, I'm so sorry all this has been going on. Please know that you have all of us on your side for support--we're behind you all the way.

I had hoped so much that the job was going good and the migraines had been behaving. It took courage and strength to stand up to a corrupt and unethical business and quit. You're a strong woman and don't ever forget that. I'm very proud of you.

It is soooo good to have you back with us. I know I personally missed your optimistic and informative posts.

So, hang in there. I'm keeping you in my prayers that all the nastiness will be over soon and your life will be better soon. Give "G" a hug and please take care. I love you flower
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Mon May 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Oh gosh and my jaw hit the floor and with a force. I had no idea things would possibly took turn in such direction.
Judging by your report, I think you were wise getting out of that 'establishment'.

These people are just nasty, and I hope they got what they deserved for what they did to you.
btw it sounds criminal what they did - slander you like that out of spite!

How are you holding up now?

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  LG Tue May 25, 2010 7:24 pm

My cps case was closed today, it's over. I'm still dealing with the trauma of all of this although I do feel a lot better now that I'm not being investigated. My head is in shambles which is a main reason I haven't been in touch with you guys. I had a good morning and afternoon but now I am feeling the m. come back. I need a vacation.

Thanks for all your support everyone. I really do appreciate it, you guys are amazing to me. Hope you all are doing well.
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next