migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One more week and I'm off to Texas...

+3
survivor
tecky
alli
7 posters

Go down

One more week and I'm off to Texas... Empty One more week and I'm off to Texas...

Post  alli Mon May 10, 2010 12:47 pm

One more week and I'm off to Texas for my son's Hindu wedding. I'm getting so excited!! I pray that my head and body will behave. We are going a few days early (Weds) so I have time to acclimate a bit before the ceremonies on Sat and Sun.

I have to come up with a speech about my son. I am uncomfortable with public speaking but I'll manage! Smile
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

One more week and I'm off to Texas... Empty Re: One more week and I'm off to Texas...

Post  tecky Mon May 10, 2010 4:23 pm

How exciting, Alli! I hope you are pain-free and able to enjoy the entire visit and ceremony. Enjoy yourself. flower
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

One more week and I'm off to Texas... Empty Re: One more week and I'm off to Texas...

Post  survivor Mon May 10, 2010 10:24 pm

We are going to Michigan for the wedding a week from Thursday. I actually took all of my night shifts off to prepare for it head wise.

I am pretty good at public speaking. Just channel me! Speak to your son. That will make it easier.

Congratulations and have fun.

survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  AZgirl Mon May 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Enjoy, all of you wedding goers. Congratulations to the parents of the soon to be married couples. How exciting.
AZgirl
AZgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Tue May 11, 2010 7:57 am

Only one week to the event Smile
Time goes by so quickly...

You'll lool great and your speech will be perfect!!!

Can't wait to see pictures...
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  lesherb Tue May 11, 2010 10:26 am

Yes, yes! Pictures are mandatory!
lesherb
lesherb

Back to top Go down

Post  theresae Tue May 11, 2010 10:59 am

Have a lovely time, Ali, will be thinking of you, public speaking is not my favourite thing either, i am sure you will be fine, if you can get through it without tears, leave the funnies to the best man, will they have a best man??
theresae
theresae

Back to top Go down

Post  alli Tue May 11, 2010 10:50 pm

oh yeah, we'll be taking lots of pictures. I'm not sure of there is a best man for the Hindu wedding. There is for the SF one. I'll leave the jokes to him. I'll just try to get through without crying. Smile
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down