migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just needing to vent.......

3 posters

Go down

just needing to vent....... Empty just needing to vent.......

Post  Jewishmother Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:20 pm

How am I supposed to be okay with this? Every day my brain shuts down completely............I can’t keep my eyes open, slowly fade away.........almost an hour passes and I slowly become aware of my surroundings again.........the sound of the tv or my husband on his computer and the dog at my feet. I open my eyes and discover that I have lost time again and my head hurts and my body is exhausted. Every day my body goes through this ritual – nothing I can do to stop it............
Jewishmother
Jewishmother

Back to top Go down

just needing to vent....... Empty Re: just needing to vent.......

Post  Paradox Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:31 pm

So much time lost...
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

just needing to vent....... Empty Lost time

Post  Hal Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:44 pm

I am diabetic. whenever my sugar spikes, over 300 on the Glucometer, I just fall asleep. I can not stay awake and most of the time I do not realize what is going on. When I finally wake up about an hour later, I feel as if I have a hangover and am a little confused. It is a dangerous situation.

You should have your doctor check you for high blood sugar. I'll bet this happens about an hour after you eat. Don't wait to be checked.

Hal
Hal
Hal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewishmother Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Hal - I appreciate the information.........the stupor I experience is part of my migraine aura and happens at any time - mostly triggered by light.........
Jewishmother
Jewishmother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down