migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pic of Hubby, my hero

+8
Ivy
moominamy
kimsmom
LizzieB
alli
theresae
HeelerLady
Paradox
12 posters

Go down

Pic of Hubby, my hero Empty Pic of Hubby, my hero

Post  Paradox Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:32 pm

Here's a pic of the wonderful man I talk so much about. He's also a Dorian Gray. The man does not age!! He looks a good 15 years younger than me. We went out with a couple once and the wife was 10 years older than the husband. She said "I see you married a younger man too". I said "Yes, six months younger" Mad

Another time I introduced myself to someone and they asked me if I was hubby's MOTHER! They even asked again after the horrified "EXCUSE ME?" Granted, I had just had two major surgeries in a six week period and looked like ca-ca, but come on.

But, I always think that when people see us walking down the street hand-in-hand, wondering what this great looking young guy is doing with me, that they must either think I have a great personality or a lot of money.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Geez, that dress makes me look fifity pounds heavier than I really am. Remind me never to wear it again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hubby's the one in red. Not the best pic of the two of them, but the only pic of the twins I have on this computer.
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Pic of Hubby, my hero Empty Re: Pic of Hubby, my hero

Post  HeelerLady Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:49 pm

Charlotte,

You two are an attractive couple. Smile I wouldn't say that there is that much of an age difference between you just based on those photos alone. I think part of it may be the rosy cheeks he has - if you look at the twins picture, he looks like a younger brother rather than the same age and it's due to the color in his face. Smile

Becky
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  theresae Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:53 pm

what lovely pics its so nice to put a face to a name, the pic with the twins at first glance i thought it was father and son, your hubby being the son!! your hubby also looks like he has been in the sun! thanks for posting those x
theresae
theresae

Back to top Go down

Post  alli Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:29 pm

I love his shirt. Besides being a cutie-pie, he must have a great sense of humor.

Alli
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  LizzieB Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:10 pm

Lovely pic of you and Dorian Gray. Thanks for sharing those Smile

Liz
LizzieB
LizzieB

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Hubby's twin was married to a bad alcoholic. They divorced many years ago, but several years after the divorce she fell down the basement stairs while in a stupor and died. Very tragic as their kids were the ones who found her. He became a single father of three kids. The stress has aged him a great deal, to where yes, even though hubby is only 6 minutes younger, he looks YEARS younger.

I tell him it's because he married a wonderful woman who takes care of his every need (well, let's not count cooking in there).
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  kimsmom Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Great pictures! So sorry to hear about the ex wife. How horrible for those children to come home and find their mom.

The two of you look great together. Twins...did you think you might have twins too? I guess it is every other generation I have heard.

Thanks again for sharing...

kimsmom
kimsmom
kimsmom

Back to top Go down

Post  moominamy Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:58 am

You make a great looking couple. My hubby often gets mistaken for being younger too. He's 37 and a friend guessed him as 25-27 last year! Plus his nephew thought he was far too young to become a dad (might have something to do with him always playing with the nephews lego..)

Amy

moominamy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:27 am

Oh yes! Attractive hubby!
He looks young, but c'mon, you DON'T look his mother !!!!!!
You are a wonderful couple!
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  LG Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:04 pm

I have told you once, I'll tell you again..Hubs is a Hottie! Laughing
You deserve him Charlotte, you're a stunner yourself! I love you
Love the pics!
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Great piccies Char! You both look great, don't listen to dorks!
and ya know what I have a girlfriend who was once asked if she is the "mother in law" lolololol how nifty is that
she was seething when she told me that Very Happy

and she doesn't even look a day older than her hubby the woman was just plain mean and jealous Smile

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  AuntieBubbs Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:10 am

Hubby is a keeper Very Happy You both look great. And very happy Smile
AuntieBubbs
AuntieBubbs

Back to top Go down

Post  estre004 Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Ditto to everyone else. You both look young and attractive. I think you look the same age.

And don't feel bad. A co-worker of mine married a man 23 years older than her and people think he is younger than her. When they go out and he uses the ARRP card, they think it is for her.

And thanks for the pictures. I wish more people would share. I am just as guilty though. I have to get with it putting pictures on the computer. I still owe you pictures of my bathroom remodel (not quite done) and rest of my house. I haven't forgotten.

estre004

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Yes, I'm not quite ready to post my before and after guest room pic's. I can't find the perfect picture and so haven't decided on my accent color yet. I need to get all kinds of little things done, hubby and I are thinking about moving back into town.

Hate to think of all that needs to be done to get the house ready to go on the market. OIY
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  estre004 Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:59 am

Charlotte - I'll be stuck in my house until I'm dead for that very reason. Too much work to move! All my kids want me to move--they all live in the country or outer suburbs. I'm a city person as long as I can get out of it on the weekends Smile

estre004

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down