migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gendercide

+2
estre004
Richard
6 posters

Go down

Gendercide Empty Gendercide

Post  Richard Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:58 pm

I want to share this article with you concerning the murder of girls who have the fatal characteristic of not being boys. It is a real tragedy in the world we live in ... and I can't think of one single thing to do to help the situation. I hate that!

Gendercide
Richard
Richard

http://richardofravenhurst.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Gendercide Empty Re: Gendercide

Post  estre004 Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:52 pm

I used to work at a Theoretical Physics Institute which employed many international physicists. I was going through a particularly bad time during that era being a single mom of 5 kids, bread winner, etc.
Anyway, I was on the elevator one day with a man from China and he said I had no idea how blessed I was. He had one son (all they are allowed) with severe heart problems (his reason for being in the US) but was happy that he had a son period. He said having 5 kids, girls or boys to him would be an unbelievable joy. I think about that a lot. How lucky we are to be living where we do.

estre004

Back to top Go down

Gendercide Empty Gendercide

Post  crt Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:54 pm

Don't buy Chinese made products whenever you can possibly avoid it and complain a lot. It's difficult to find almost anything these days made in the US. But I go to great lengths to avoid Chinese made products. I blame American companies who have sold out for cheaper labor rates. They close factories in the US, lay off all the employees, and then expect those out of work people to buy the inferior imported items made by people who now have their jobs. Double whammy.

I don't blame the regular Chinese workers for this situation. They're just trying to make a living and can make outstanding products. They're manufacturing to a price. But I do blame the regular Chinese worker, as well as their gov't, of course, if she or he subscribes to the Gendercide crap.

Chris
crt
crt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:25 pm

i have an adopted cousin. she is from taiwan. my aunt and uncle, both military officers adopted her after she was abandoned in a trash dump (solely for being a female).

my cousin has become a very, very productive US citizen that volunteers heavily for VA.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:39 am

The world is a difficult place for women.
We suffer twice than men when we are lucky are we are born in a civilized country.
We suffer twice an abandoned dog when we're not lucky and we are born in a third world country.

Someone has to explain to me why we were chosen to carry human life for 9 months and then be punished and considered inferior beings.
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  alli Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:28 am

I am just to happy to be an American woman. Even with all the crap I have to deal with, I don't have it one tenth as bad as women in a third world, or mentally backward country. My wish for the world is that the idiots realize what smart, strong, reslient, nuturing beings women are.

If not for us, there would be no other people. Yes we need men for a couple of reasons, but women are the ones who bear and raise the rest of the species. We should be respected, not denigrated. What are those countries going to do when they run out of women, since they value them so little? THAT thought scares me more than anything.
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  marion Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:37 am

There was a documentary a while back on what happens - is happening with the difference in numbers of males and females. Only the richer (less poor) can afford a wife in China in the poorer farming areas - where a son was felt to be more needed to tend the fields. So there are some very lonely men. It was a state approved doco and the state totally acknowledges the problem.
Gradually though families are realizing that their girls are important too and the whole mess should resolve in a generation or two. Tough if your male and poor in this generation.

I believe that the one child policy has never been applied to minority races though - Tibetans or Mongolians.
marion
marion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum