migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pen's Birthday coming up

+2
marion
crt
6 posters

Go down

Pen's Birthday coming up Empty Pen's Birthday coming up

Post  crt Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:50 pm

Pen,

I see that your birthday is Saturday. I hope I'm the first to offer you a happy, pain free one. I know 2 men who have the exact same birthday as you. I don't really believe in astrology but it is interesting. The two men have some characteristics that you do. They're super smart and they're always asking more questions, never being completely satisfied with the the answers they get. Don't be offended. It's good to continue to question. BTW, one man is an orthopedic surgeon and the other is a brilliant machinist/electrician/mechanic. He is a natural mechanical engineer.

Happy Birthday!

Chris
crt
crt

Back to top Go down

Pen's Birthday coming up Empty Re: Pen's Birthday coming up

Post  marion Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Happy Birthday Pen.

Had to laugh last night was reading an old post of yours saying that your photo was a map of England in snow.
I had always thought it was turbulent water symbolizing the physical and mental turmoil of life or something else as deep and meaningful.
So much for my eyesight. lol
marion
marion

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Thank you guys. I really dont want this birthday. I told myself I would be "better" by the time it came...and I'm not....hmm
Also I am due a migraine Saturday....but we'll see...But I do appreciate you thinking of me. I have no siblings and parents long gone, so don't get to many Happy Birthdays....thanks.

Marion, that is so interesting, its like those ink blob tests psychologist use (well not this one).
I must take a closer look.....no its definitely Blighty in the snow...its a NASA picture.
I should change it I think: its sunny now...

Chris, I am flattered. Not sue about super smart ,I think that is my son, he really is. I am somewhat tenacious, it's true. Not sure if that is supposed to be a Piscean trait or not...But you know it sounds as if I need to change gender, and I think I truly am too old for that...although, might fix the hormonal migraines....I'll think on.....TY

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Happy early Birthday Pen. I had to run a few errands tonight (while I'm for sure able) and was thinking I'll be gone this weekend and won't be able to on the day itself. So I'm getting mine in early too. I hope you have a good day that day and are able to do a little something fun. Smile

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

Becky

PS - I thought your image was rushing water too. Not sure how a map of the country fits...unless it's a squint your eyes and turn it a bit. Razz
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Happy Birthday Pen!

Back to top Go down

Post  tecky Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:57 am

Happy Birthday, Pen. Hoping you have a wonderful, pain-free day doing what you love to do most.

Becky flower
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  estre004 Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:20 am

Happy Birthday Pen in case I'm not around Saturday. I will be thinking of you and cherishing my extra few months of being 59 Smile . I hope your's is pain free. That would be the best birthday present. Wouldn't that be something if they ended just like that on your birthday. I'll be willing that on you.

estre004

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down