migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A request when creating new threads

4 posters

Go down

A request when creating new threads Empty A request when creating new threads

Post  AuntieBubbs Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:30 pm

Hi all.

I have a request to make when we are creating new threads.
Could we put as much info as possible in the title so that the topic of the thread is fairly obvious to those of us who scan the threads? This makes it much easier to scan topics quickly.

For example, it's easy to tell at a glance what "Looking for advice on new meds" or "Side effects of Topomax" are about, but not so easy to tell what "It's time" or "I wonder if" is about.

Does this make sense? It just seems to me that this would be courteous to everyone, and that way those of us who can only take looking at the screen in limited time increments aren't opening thread after thread wondering what the threads are actually about.

And I've put this post in "Miscellaneous" because it's not directly migraine-related Smile of course.But please feel free to pass it on as you see fit.

Thank you for understanding! pirat
AuntieBubbs
AuntieBubbs

Back to top Go down

A request when creating new threads Empty Re: A request when creating new threads

Post  CluelessKitty Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:14 am

Oh I agree wholeheartedly! That does make sense, and sure helps later while doing search!

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

A request when creating new threads Empty Re: A request when creating new threads

Post  Paradox Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:51 am

I'll do my best! Good idea.

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:03 am

Good idea Bubbs. Smile Will try to be specific when creating threads...although maybe a little less in some Rolling Eyes
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  AuntieBubbs Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:04 am

LOL HeelerLady, how risque Very Happy

The idea came to me last night, in a particularly bad M attack. I couldn't look at the screen for long and my brain just couldn't process some of our more enigmatic thread titles, and I just wasn't able to open them all and read what they were about.
I know I'm not the only one whose migraines affect them like that, so it seemed like a good idea to me.
AuntieBubbs
AuntieBubbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down