migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oxygen...Optimistic

4 posters

Go down

Oxygen...Optimistic Empty Oxygen...Optimistic

Post  Paradox Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:36 am

I used a oxygen concentrator last night for the first time. It was set at 10 saturation (I guess normal is a 6). I had a mask that had a little bag on it. It wasn't uncomfortable at all. I was surprised when I woke up this morning and it was still on my face (even when I go to bed with a nightgown on I usually wake up stark nekked with no recollection of taking it off. What a little floozy... ). Embarassed

Anyway, I woke up without a headache. I haven't done that for awhile. The headache started up at about 8:30 am but, it gave me two hours headache free that I haven't had lately.

I don't really want to bring a concentrator to work. It's so loud I would be banished to the back office and it's lonely and cold back there!

The only thing that bothered me was my son woke me up at 2:00 am standing in my doorway staring with me. He is still concerned that I am dying and needed to check on me. Poor, poor Fella.

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Oxygen...Optimistic Empty Re: Oxygen...Optimistic

Post  moominamy Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Sounds like it is doing something! Must be weird to sleep in a mask, but maybe it'll help keep your nightgown on Very Happy

I hope your son gets used to seeing it soon and stops worrying. Must be a bit scary for him.

Take care

Amy

moominamy

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna's Mom Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Wonderful Smile

Cheryl
Anna's Mom
Anna's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:13 am

I think oxygen can do something.
When I spend too much time in crowded indoor places I get headaches that turns into migraine if I don't leave the place right away.
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down