migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cortisone shots

2 posters

Go down

cortisone shots Empty cortisone shots

Post  meihee Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:58 pm

Anyone have experience with cortisone injections? I had 3 today instead of doing botox treatment. I found them pretty painful and I'm in extreme pain tonight (had them almost 12 hours ago). Just wondering what other peoples experience was. My Dr. told me I would know by tomorrow if they would work or not.

meihee

Back to top Go down

cortisone shots Empty Re: cortisone shots

Post  moominamy Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:21 am

I've had occipital nerve blocks with cortisone and local anesthetic. Is that what you had? They were just two injections at the back of my head.

Amy

moominamy

Back to top Go down

Post  meihee Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:16 am

Maybe? I just know it was cortisone and local anesthetic but we did them on the right side in the back of my head since that's where most of my pain starts. How did they work for you? I had one day of partial relief and have been in pain ever since.

meihee

Back to top Go down

Post  moominamy Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:23 am

Sounds like it. I have had them on both sides twice and on one side once I think! Can't really remember right now. Unfortunately not a great deal of relief for me. You may get more responses if you do a new thread about Occipital Nerve Blocks, or try a search on this forum and the old one (link at top left of page) and you'll get more.

Amy

moominamy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down