migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunchilla bites?...

+2
HeelerLady
CluelessKitty
6 posters

Go down

Lunchilla bites?... Empty Lunchilla bites?...

Post  CluelessKitty Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:52 pm

I was wandering.. you know how I dislike preparing food, and also I quite dislike EATING when I am tired, cranky and down the.. you know, lol.
I couldn't help but notice how the dogs got it done- Kibbles and Bits- and they are perfectly happy with it! never bored, my Bella is after 7 years as excited at the sound and sight (and smell) of her food as she was the very first day!

So I have a question for you guys- would at least some of you be willing to eat a People's Kibbles?
They could have all sort of taste. Cheese kibble, ham kibble, meatball kibble, steak kibble, ribs kibble, coleslaw kibble, broiled cauliflower kibble even caviar and truffle kibble at a special order and price kibble - all
for those who dislike cooking and eating.

Straight from the canister, easy and convenient. just pour it into a bowl and presto! enjoy your Super Bowl, Hockey, Gilmore Girls marathon, whatever - whaddya think??? would the business take off? should I run to the bank???

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Lunchilla bites?... Empty Re: Lunchilla bites?...

Post  HeelerLady Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Sounds like NASA might have beaten you to the punch with space food. Granted it's not available to the general public so you might do well. Personally, I would probably buy it at this point. I can stand eating the same thing day after day and if it didn't have a strong odor I could probably get it down and might make meal time on my bad days much easier. It might make cereal-type foods that much more appealing as well. Smile
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Lunchilla bites?... Empty lunchilla

Post  crt Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:10 pm

I think it's a great idea and I even like the name. Personally, I think good ingredients are key. No artificial colors, MSG, Aspartame, high fructose corn syrup, and all those other things that are not the best for us. Let us know when you go into production and I'll be one of your first customers.

Chris
crt
crt

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Not sure about the name - when I first read it I thought: now who got bit by what alien bug? Could just be my swiss cheese brain trying to force it into another known word though too. Razz
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:52 am

hhhhmmmm....I live in a country where food is culture and I am not sure that I could easily accept kibbles as food...
However, I've always dreamt about something similar; a kind of basic LOW LOW LOW calory ingredient that can be flavoured with what we like best.
Feel like having a good lasagna but you need to drop down 10 pound? have a HUGE quantity of the low calory ingredient to which you add the lasagna flavour!

Risa, we should meet, prepare an industrial plan and go the patent agency. We could become rich alien
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:01 am

Risa,

I think I already do that.

It's called cereal.......

When I first got married hubby's uncle got on my case for not waking up at 4:30 and making breakfast for my man. I looked at him and said "he can open a box as well as I can".

Cereal for dinner? Yup, done that!

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:33 am

LOL Charlotte, you beat me to the punch. I was just going to say cereal fits the bill. I can often eat that when not much else will stay down. It's often the first food I turn to after a M attack these days.
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:00 pm

I can't believe you guys like the idea! I was only kidding.
Yeah, cheerios- but cheerios is sorta lighlightlight food. I was thinking something more substantial, in lieu of solid lunch/dinner/supper.

Well then I am hiring: I need scientists who will work on the formula that switches meat/veggies/dairy into delicious dry kibbles Smile

Then I need a factory, advertisement, a store and I am done!

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down