migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures of my cats....

+4
tecky
Paradox
LizzieB
alli
8 posters

Go down

Pictures of my cats.... Empty Pictures of my cats....

Post  alli Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:10 am

Since everyone got such a kick out of barfy cat's story and all the other shared pet horror stories, I thought Iwould post a pic of my babies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is Covington - aka barfy cat

And this is Wilhemina

I can't figure out how to make them smaller or rotate them... migraine brain! [img]
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Pictures of my cats.... Empty Re: Pictures of my cats....

Post  LizzieB Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:51 am

I love your babies cat cat

Liz
LizzieB
LizzieB

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:25 pm

Sweet Babies! It's okay, we'll all do the universal migrainepage.forumotion head cock!

I haven't had cats for years and am so much enjoying my new Jenny-Any-Dots. She's lively and playful, but yet when I lay down to read she curls up in the crook of my armpit and goes to sleep. She doesn't get demanding at all to be petted.

Last night however, I didn't appreciate that I was dozing on the couch and she came tearing up the stairs and pounched on my head with all her claws out. They do land on all fours though, don't they? (Sorry, it scared me and it was instinct! What a Face )

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  tecky Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:59 pm

They're so pretty, Alli!

My son's cat did the same thing to him last week, Charlotte. The kitty (Smokey) landed on his head in the morning with his claws out and left a good scratch. My son was awake then after that happened! Usually he's such a cool and calm snuggly kitty.

Becky
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  alli Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:26 pm

I was napping one afternoon and Covie jumped off the window sill onto my chest. Imagine a 15 pound weight.... thump... right in the middle of my chest. Took the wind right out of me. And he just wandered off...
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  tecky Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Can't you just seem them sitting in the other room snickering about how they made you jump....just like little kids?

Becky
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  alli Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:29 am

I think they plan their little escapades to get the best result from us. Yesterday after I woke up from my nap, I went into the kitchen to start dinner and Willie follows me in there, mewing pitifully for her dinner. I looked and the bowls were empty so I grab a can of food and start to feed the hungry little things. Both she and Covie are sitting there looking at me with their big green eyes pleading for their dinner.

Sarah comes in and says that she already fed them. What little sneaks!! They got fed twice! And ate it all. Luckily no barfing.
Alli
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  theresae Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:06 pm

a friend of mine had a cat that used to sit on the stairs and put its paw through the rails and take a swipe at your head each time you walked by!
theresae
theresae

Back to top Go down

Post  tdu Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:11 pm

Hopefully this isn't a thread hijack. It seemed like a good place to post more cat photos though.

This is Oscar. We got him from the Human Society over the holidays. He's 3 years old, and we have been told he's a Maine Coon/cross cat. He's enormous. He's 3 years old and weighs 18 lbs. Super smart, and super friendly.

Here he is in another photo taken about a week after we got him. You can see he's clearly made himself at home. He lies like this behind me while I work.

I am not really a cat person, but my girlfriend wanted a buddy for her cat. She had 3, and 2 died within a year (old age). This cat is almost as big as a dog and sort of acts like one though lol so I am happy. I picked him out too, and since he's turned out so great, I am double happy. It's hard to believe someone would get rid of such a beautiful animal. He had been there for 2 months.

tdu

Back to top Go down

Post  tecky Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:38 pm

I love him! I bet he has lots of character. Thanks for sharing.

Becky
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Terrific piccies and terrific stories! can I have more, please ???

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  LG Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Okay so don't tell my husband about the second one, he'd probably be mad that I posted him in the picture (he's paranoid so bad he actually nails our mail slot shut. One day the mailman knocked on my door really mad because my husband forgot to take the nails out so he couldn't use the slot LOL) It isn't supposted to be a picture of him though, its a picture of my kitty..

She is named KITTY! She is a royal b*&%$. She is nice to me and sometimes Steve but while he sleeps she jumps on his face, usually attacking his eyes. She isn't very nice to the baby. She resides in our puke yellow bathroom during the day (because otherwise she might tear my kid apart), roams at night while we're awake, and sleeps with us at when we sleep. The reason why she only roams while we are awake is because otherwise she'll pee all over my house. She's really mad I had a kid. She also likes to tear out the fluff of the underside of comfy couches to pee in them. I thought that was nice of her for the first 3 couches she ruined.

I love her though and she was my first kid really, so I can't just get rid of her or throw her out on the streets. So she stays..far away from my Gia but she does stay. Besides, she's cute.

She's the littlest kitty you'd ever see. She weighs 6 1/2lbs but the vet says she's very healthy because of her small frame. He said she must have been the runt of the runt. For that small of a cat she's got plenty of attitude, I can tell you that! cat
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  alli Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:38 am

ahhh they're so cute! What fun to see everyone's pets. Smile
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down