migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Migraine Run to raise awareness--spread the word!

2 posters

Go down

Migraine Run to raise awareness--spread the word! Empty Migraine Run to raise awareness--spread the word!

Post  ConcordGrape Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:12 pm

I would like to tell you all about a Migraine run/walk that is happening on Saturday, October 11 in Philadelphia, PA. This is the second one we've had, and the last one was a great success. Tell your friends, family, and anyone who might be interested in coming out to support! Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions, or you'd like to volunteer.

More information at MilesforMigraine.org/

I know it's early, but I wanted to put out an initial notification. I'll post again closer to the date.
ConcordGrape
ConcordGrape

Back to top Go down

Migraine Run to raise awareness--spread the word! Empty Re: Migraine Run to raise awareness--spread the word!

Post  Kem10 Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:05 am

Thanks for letting us know, this sounds like a great way to raise awareness. I used to run when I was younger and surely wish I still could.
Kem10
Kem10

Back to top Go down

Migraine Run to raise awareness--spread the word! Empty Re: Migraine Run to raise awareness--spread the word!

Post  ConcordGrape Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:42 pm

Just a reminder the run is coming up in just a few weeks!

There is still plenty of space for runners and volunteers. The run takes place on a beautiful wooded gravel trail, Forbidden Drive, in Wissahickon Park, Philadelphia.

The race costs $35 to register an individual or team. Friends can also donate to support your team. All proceeds support migraine research.
You can register online, or on-site registration opens at 7:00 am.
Race starts at 8:00 am.

All runners and walkers will start and finish in the same location. Porto-potties will be provided at the start/finish and there will be 2 water stops along the course. Post race awards will immediately follow top male and female runners and walkers finishing in each race category, near the start/finish line.
ConcordGrape
ConcordGrape

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down