migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call to participate in interviews about chronic migraine and online tools

Go down

Call to participate in interviews about chronic migraine and online tools Empty Call to participate in interviews about chronic migraine and online tools

Post  lmmcgrath13 Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:43 pm

Are you a chronic migraine sufferer? Do you use these three sites (or any others, including phone/iPad/reader apps) as tools to manage your symptoms and pain: PAINaction, ReliefInsite, or MedHelp? If so, I would like to interview you!

I am a graduate student at the London School of Economics and Political Science, studying Media and Communications. This research is a part of my final dissertation, which examines how media tools online could be used in the future to increase quality of life and care for people with chronic illnesses. Your input would help me understand how these media tools are incorporated (or not incorporated!) into daily life, and what could be done to improve them.

If you believe you are able and interested in being interviewed, please visit my informed consent page, read through the information, and click on the surveymonkey link at the bottom to e-sign. The interview is available on my website and is conducted through GoogleDocs. The interview involves typing free-form answers to a variety of questions, and can be completed at whatever time suits you! I will be actively interviewing from now, through the end of July.

A Personal Note: I am also a chronic migraine sufferer (and brain tumor survivor) and am hoping that my research will contribute in some way to the health and overall quality of life of our community. Please know that I understand some of the struggles you are facing, and that I respect your experiences and opinions. I thank you in advance for your time, and I do hope to hear from some of you! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at l.m.mcgrath@lse.ac.uk.

Best,
Lauren McGrath
lmmcgrath13
lmmcgrath13

http://lmmcgrath.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down