migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petodolex hell

5 posters

Go down

Petodolex hell Empty Petodolex hell

Post  Migrainegirl Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:12 pm

I made the mistake of ordering Petodolex from the manufacturer about two years ago. I tried it, and it didn't work for me (caused serious diarehha), but thats not the problem.

Last week out of the blue, I got an email saying they had received my order and my shipment would be coming soon. The next day I got an email saying, sorry, the email was sent on accident, not to worry. Okay. Stuff happens. No problem

The problem is I've received over 10 phone calls on my cell from them in the past 2 days. It's these stupid robocalls message apologizing for the problem. And there is no person to talk to. No one to make it quit. you call the number back, it says not a working number. I tried their customer service line, no one there on the weekend. So I'm really having a very sick weekend, and on top of that I've got to put up with phone harassment from Petodolax?? Not much good from a company that is supposed to be helping migrainuers.

Whatever you do, don't give those people your phone number !!!
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Back to top Go down

Petodolex hell Empty Re: Petodolex hell

Post  mxgo Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Same with me. i have not been able to stop the call with this web site:

http://artofhacking.com/files/sounds/live/aoh_sit-vc.htm

When you receive the call, just play tonal sound on the web site. I tried it before, and it works, but so far I have not been close enough to the computer to play the tonal sound.

Martin
mxgo
mxgo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mini Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Sorry for a perhaps silly question Martin but what is tonal sound? And where is it on the computer?
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Post  mxgo Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:23 pm

The web site: http://artofhacking.com/files/sounds/live/aoh_sit-vc.htm

When you answer the phone, get on the web site, you will see a sound/video bar on the screen, press the arrow. It will be give a tonal sound telling them that they have reached an unconnected line.

When you open the web site, you should be hearing the tonal sound (like a whistle and a beep).

Martin
mxgo
mxgo

Back to top Go down

Post  tdu Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:41 am

So did you order through the manufacturer's web site or by phone? I know no one wants to needlessly bash a web site, but since this is a product members of this forum use, I think it would be helpful for the site address to be mentioned so that people can avoid it.

I don't know the actual manufacturer's site, I have only ever ordered brand name Petodolex through 3rd party sites.

tdu

Back to top Go down

Post  mxgo Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:15 am

I believe I ordered from both the manufacturer's web site and from this site:
http://www.betterhealthinternational.com/petadolex.asp?gclid=CLWy4KCI4LECFSI0QgodxiUAQg

I did order through the web sites and not by phone, but have to give my phone number for both sites.

As to who is causing the problem, who knows? Petadolex did nothing for me, so I no longer order the product.

Martin

mxgo
mxgo

Back to top Go down

Post  tdu Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:36 pm

mxgo wrote:I believe I ordered from both the manufacturer's web site and from this site:
http://www.betterhealthinternational.com/petadolex.asp?gclid=CLWy4KCI4LECFSI0QgodxiUAQg

I did order through the web sites and not by phone, but have to give my phone number for both sites.

As to who is causing the problem, who knows? Petadolex did nothing for me, so I no longer order the product.

Martin

Thanks, I thought it might be useful info so people can avoid the sites just to be safe and avoid potential problems.

tdu

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:20 pm

I cant find the link, but was reading a few days ago that even Petadolex is no longer recommended.
Maybe google it? Sorry cant post it.

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  tdu Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:02 pm

I don't know, the last widely released media info I read it and B2 were being recommended. And that was recently. But, I might be wrong. If anyone knows any other info, please post.

I can't find a link either, but I read a news article in a major publication a couple of months ago that was listing migraine recommendations from some 'official' source. B2 was on the list, and I am sure I remember Petadolex being mentioned.

tdu

Back to top Go down

Petodolex hell Empty Petadolex Article

Post  mxgo Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Here is the web site, toward the bottom of the page, that says that the manufacturer had changed the process for making Petadolex:

http://headacheandmigrainenews.com/

Martin

mxgo
mxgo

Back to top Go down

Post  tdu Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:25 pm

mxgo wrote:Here is the web site, toward the bottom of the page, that says that the manufacturer had changed the process for making Petadolex:

http://headacheandmigrainenews.com/

Martin

I'd like to see some more articles on that, and their sources. It's surprising that if this was the case absolutely nothing else will show up in a Google search about it. Even doing searches to find info on Germany not selling Butterbur anymore don't bring up anything other than a link to that blog, and a link to the article that it links to. Same if you do searches on any changes to Petadolex formulation etc.

p.s. this is that site's original source: http://www.nyheadache.com/blog/?p=506 . But again, with the amount of site's and headache related sites with Butterbur and Petadolex info, if this is going on why aren't there more postings about it?

tdu

Back to top Go down

Post  Migrainegirl Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:15 pm

I ordered directly from Petrodolax company. But only the one time, due to the digestive disturbances I encountered. I did not try it again. So after using only about 1 week, I can't comment on its efficacy.

I had not heard anything about their process changing. I believe it was listed on the latest nuerologists report on recommended preventatives.

They did eventually stop calling after that really annoying weekend. The last thing I needed when not feeling well. It sounds to me like their IT department was having major problems. Hope they fixed it or fired someone. Not a good thing to do to migrainuers!

Last edited by Migrainegirl on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Back to top Go down

Post  tdu Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:40 am

I am going to make a new thread about the 'warning' since it's kind of a different topic.

tdu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down