migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new kittens

+2
WitsEnd
chelle8178
6 posters

Go down

new kittens Empty new kittens

Post  chelle8178 Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Well, I decided it was time for a furry friend to cuddle, especially on those bad, bad migraine days. My kiddos and I decided on two adorable kittens, brothers, we have named Batman and Harold. I will post pics soon. They are super cute, funny and loving. And require very little care, which is perfect for the painful days..
chelle8178
chelle8178

http://fuzzyredbees.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

new kittens Empty Re: new kittens

Post  WitsEnd Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:00 pm

I think this is a great idea.

When my migraines were at their worst and there were many dark days, my house bunny was what got me through the days. She was always there for company when I was off work, feeling ill and sorry for myself. She was happy to give me a hug whenever I needed one. Unfortunately, after nearly 11 years together, she died just before Christmas Sad I miss her very much.

Enjoy every minute of them Smile

I would love to see a pic!
WitsEnd
WitsEnd

Back to top Go down

new kittens Empty furry friends

Post  freak032173 Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:22 am

Fur friends are great for the bad days!! I have a black lab that turns 1 on July 4th and when I am home alone with a bad one he is my best bud!! We go up to my room, flip on the a/c unit and just snuggle. He is always giving me kisses trying to make me feel better, and doesn't venture very far from me unless I tell him it's ok to go out and play with daddy. I wish you well with your new fur-kids and would love to see pics!!

"freak"
freak032173
freak032173

Back to top Go down

Post  fullon Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Awesome names. I have the hardest time naming mine. It's like what am I supposed to name them? Cutest thing in the world 1 and cutest thing in the world 2?

fullon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mini Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:06 pm

Kittens are irresistible and very independent pets. The best pet for migraneurs for this very reason. They love their own independence, but they are always there when you really need them. Lovely names. Cannot wait to see the pictures, Michelle.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Post  idunknow Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:51 am

Unfortunately, after nearly 11 years together, she died just before Christmas Sad I miss her very much.

idunknow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum