migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad M and anxiety

2 posters

Go down

Bad M and anxiety Empty Bad M and anxiety

Post  sailingmuffin Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:21 am

Hi All,

The headaches have been absolutely horrendous lately- particularly over the past two weeks. I have had a lot of weird auras this weekend- mostly hallucinations (which I have had before with M), and for some reason, I am anxious.

I hate the anxiety part of this one. I don't really know what is causing it. I think most of it is migraine induced- there are a few things on my mind- but nothing that would cause me to be this anxious. I am also frustrated with the whole fainting thing. No one knows what to do- so I am basically trying to live with it and figure out what the next step is.

However, it is the migraine that is really getting me today. I don't want to do anything- which is odd. Right now, all I want to do is go back to bed and be in a dark room and be quiet. The only problem is that I know it isn't the best solution for me- I don't know why, except for the fact that going back to bed during the day always messes up my sleep schedule and going back to bed has never really been an option for me. I say this because, ev er since the headaches began, I have tried to function-even if that only meant getting up, bathing, dressing, and doing something quiet. I also learned this technique from my mother- who has had chronic back pain all of my life. She often rests during the day, but she doesn't sleep either. I just don't know what to do anymore. There is nothing that has to be done today. So I will probably take some more meds, curl up in the recliner, and try to distract myself with something- either reading or watching something.

I guess I am just frustrated by the pain, the aura, and the fainting. I hope it will get better.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Pain free days,
sailing
sailingmuffin
sailingmuffin

Back to top Go down

Bad M and anxiety Empty Re: Bad M and anxiety

Post  Migrainegirl Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:15 pm

A nice day reading or watching TV may be good if sleeping during the day messes you up. I hope you feel better soon.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Back to top Go down