migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas

5 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas Empty Merry Christmas

Post  Billy Ray Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Just wishing my friends here at Ronda's a Merry Christmas. Not here as much as I would like but always thinking of you. So busy with work, my wife's buisness and my migraines. Went 5 months no ER. Then starting Thanksgiving have been there 4 times. Getting alot more nausea with my clusters. My 5 and 7 year old girls keep me young. Never wrapped so many Barbies in my life. They are hoping for American Girl dolls and I think Santa will come through. Have 2 in college. Nathan is in last year for actuary. And Rachael is in first year for nurse practitioner. Both at Illinois Weslyian. So lots of money for that. Could not do it with out Liliana's grooming and boarding buisness. She now has 5 people working for her.

It is a lot of work because Lily loves dogs -- and keeps things so clean and warm. We are growing every day. Do not advertise any more. My 3 older kids all get migraines. Not like mine but I feel so bad like I caused them cause of mine. Still on same meds. Just trying to keep the pain off my mind. I wish everyone a wonderful pain free holiday. Take care. Billy Ray
Billy Ray
Billy Ray

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Empty Re: Merry Christmas

Post  WitsEnd Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Merry Christmas Billy Ray Smile
WitsEnd
WitsEnd

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Merry Christmas, Billy. All of my "by blood" nieces, and one nephew get migraines. I know what you mean about feeling guilty. I got mine from my aunt, and the cycle continues.

It's good to hear that your wife's business is thriving. That's fantastic in this difficult economic time. I guess no matter what, people want to pamper their furry family members.

I hope you get another extended break from ER visits soon.
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

Post  Mianna Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:50 pm

Hello BillyRay.....I am not here much anymore....well it's been MONTHS....

So I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Always a pleasure to hear from you and hear how Liliana and your sweet girls are doing.

Know you always have my thoughts, support and friendship.

Mianna.
Mianna
Mianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mianna Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Hello BillyRay.....I am not here much anymore....well it's been MONTHS....

So I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Always a pleasure to hear from you and hear how Liliana and your sweet girls are doing.

Know you always have my thoughts, support and friendship.

Mianna.
Mianna
Mianna

Back to top Go down

Post  tecky Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:52 pm

I've been on very rarely for the past year or more, too.

It was good to hear an update on how you and your family are doing Billy Ray. It's good to hear your wife's business and the kids are doing so well.

I carry the same guilt about passing the dreaded migraines on. I have two sons, and the youngest has had migraines since he was quite small. My mother had them (not professionally diagnosed), as well as one brother (my sister and other brother do not), a niece and nephew (children of the two siblings who do not have migraines)--all theirs are episodic. Mine are chronic.

Happy New Year and please take care.
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down