migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG - HATE these menstrual migraines!

3 posters

Go down

OMG - HATE these menstrual migraines! Empty OMG - HATE these menstrual migraines!

Post  Tamsha101 Tue May 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Over the past few months my monthly migraines have been awful!! Dizziness like crazy, headache, feel flushed and warm like I'm having hot flashes continuously. Do you think this might be perimenopausal? I never used to have symptoms like this! Tonite is awful and I have a big day at work tomorrow... Crying or Very sad

Tamsha101

Back to top Go down

OMG - HATE these menstrual migraines! Empty Re: OMG - HATE these menstrual migraines!

Post  Brenda Tue May 03, 2011 10:05 pm

That's how I am too. The hot flashes have been going on with me for a few years. My gyno said in my case it was peri-menopause, and that it could last up to 10 years. I wanted to smack him. lol

My hormonal migraines are my worst ones. They're very stubborn and difficult to treat, and I get them on both sides of my period. Ain't being a gal grand? Evil or Very Mad
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

OMG - HATE these menstrual migraines! Empty Re: OMG - HATE these menstrual migraines!

Post  Migrainegirl Wed May 04, 2011 12:16 am

Amen to that! I could deal with the hot flashes and screwed up periods. But the migraines from peri-menopause are totally unacceptable. Dont they know we have a lot to do? Grrrrrr
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down