migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do...if you could??...

+11
sailingmuffin
Paradox
Migrainegirl
mxgo
living
Jewishmother
stephgood
30yrsofheadache
chrissygirl
lissy
carlajo
15 posters

Go down

What would you do...if you could??... Empty What would you do...if you could??...

Post  carlajo Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:48 am

Hi Everyone-

So I have been doing some thinking and wishing...and it got me wondering-if you could be cured of Migraines/Chronic Migraines/Chronic Pain/Etc. WHAT WOULD YOU DO FIRST?? Something that you haven't been able to do because the Disease of Migraine has taken it away from you?

Its hard to pinpoint down for me, there are so many little things...enjoy some wine, play with my nieces outside all day in the sun at the park and let them scream and shout all they want, go to a movie in a theatre...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO??? Smile Smile

Happy Tuesday!!! Smile
carlajo:)

carlajo

Back to top Go down

What would you do...if you could??... Empty Re: What would you do...if you could??...

Post  lissy Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:18 am

hmmmm...good question. Apart from just enjoy life? I've always wanted to play tennis. Never played and would probably be hopeless at it but one can dream! I think just being able to do the unexpected and not "pay" for it later. I spent a few hours outdoors with my little niece on the weekend and it completely wiped me. Got home in the arvo - completely shattered and still recovering today. So many people take their health for granted - I used to be one of them. Never again.
lissy
lissy

Back to top Go down

What would you do...if you could??... Empty Re: What would you do...if you could??...

Post  chrissygirl Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:00 pm

to much to list!

chrissygirl

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Ride a horse!
Cindy
30yrsofheadache
30yrsofheadache

Back to top Go down

Post  stephgood Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:38 pm

I would go to Disneyworld!!! Then hit the beach in the evening, and then have some wine, and then...have sex! A lot of it too!!! Very Happy
stephgood
stephgood

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewishmother Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Because my migraine aura includes lowered level of consciousness I gave up driving in 1993.........I would love to drive again! I would love to have that level of control over my day to day again!
Jewishmother
Jewishmother

Back to top Go down

Post  living Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:46 pm

gee that's such a great question!!

I'd do lots of social stuff because I wouldn't be afraid of making friends (cos I wouldn't have to worry about letting them down). I'd drink wine too! I'd run. I'd stay up late and get up early. I'd push myself to the limits because life is so short. I wouldn't be afraid all the time of reneging on a promise so I'd make lots of promises to help people with stuff, go places with people, travel with people, and keep them!

LIVE. LAUGH. LOVE.

living

Back to top Go down

Post  mxgo Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:44 pm

Just go to the movies!
mxgo
mxgo

Back to top Go down

Post  Migrainegirl Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:26 pm

I'd like to be able to travel again without dreading how awful I'll feel when I get there after the plane ride, and without wondering if I'll even be functional enough to do anything when I'm there.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:48 pm

Work all day in my garden, hauling beds of flowers, on my hands and knees planting. Then cleaning up and having the energy to go to a Dixie Chicks concert with loud music and bright strobe lights and loving every minute of it!

Then out to a romantic dinner with hubby and actually allowing a flash picture to be taken of me in the darkened restaurant as I raise my glass of red wine in a toast to my old life. Sad
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  sailingmuffin Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Everything I can't do now because of migraines-
driving,
visiting friends
plan something witout worrying about a migraine
live.

Pain free days,
sailngm
sailingmuffin
sailingmuffin

Back to top Go down

Post  marion Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Make the important decisions in my life that I keep putting off because I haven't the energy.

marion
marion

Back to top Go down

Post  somebodyhealme Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Take on more paid writing work.
somebodyhealme
somebodyhealme

http://somebodyhealme.dianalee.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:14 pm

I'd spend time in the sunshine, drink diet soda's instead of regular, not panic getting anything done ahead of my monthly cycle that I can because I know I'll have at least 3 days where I'm useless.
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

Post  kimsmom Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:32 pm

I'd like to be able to travel again without dreading how awful I'll feel when I get there after the plane ride, and without wondering if I'll even be functional enough to do anything when I'm there. . Migrainegirl said exactly what I was thinking. I do not travel for this reason. I would be wasting our money to finally get there and I am useless with a migaine and in bed.

I would drink some wine. Go to an NFL football game and drink beer and yell along with the crowd!

I have to agree with Steph too. Have more enjoyable sex too.
kimsmom
kimsmom

Back to top Go down

Post  stephgood Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:00 pm

Yes! I knew someone else had to want to have sex!!!! I was wondering how you might answer this!! Very Happy
stephgood
stephgood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum