migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ugghhh! Do I go or not??

4 posters

Go down

Ugghhh! Do I go or not?? Empty Ugghhh! Do I go or not??

Post  Stillhurtin Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:53 pm

4 pm OBGYN appt. It's 130 pm and I have been Out Of Commision with a killer M. I don't think I really need to be going (35 min drive each way). BUT...some of you may recall, this messed up cycle/Ovarian Cyst problem I'm having. And now....I am starting to wonder if the BC pills he Rx'd me to shrink the cyst possibly are the culprit behind this horrid 3 day M

Ugghhh!!

I do not have anyone who can take me (already thought of that one...lol)
I think I will go. I haven't taken meds since 830 am and the pain is like a 6-7. I really need to talk to him if these pills are doing this bc then we neeed to stop them and go to plan B.

Gosh I hate my life right now....ok....no I don't, I hate me medical problems right now, not my life.

How was that for babbling? Gotta go fingers numbing again. Sad
Stillhurtin
Stillhurtin

Back to top Go down

Ugghhh! Do I go or not?? Empty Re: Ugghhh! Do I go or not??

Post  milo Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:07 pm

You have to go. Or call and get a rebook. You need to get your stuff looked after.....just in case it's more serious then a cyst.

I'll send you positive thoughts...only not while I'm getting the injections in my head in a few hours...cus I probably won't be sending anyone positive thoughts in that moment. lol
milo
milo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:13 pm

I think it's important that you do your best to make it. Ikes...our heads make our lives so difficult!!!

If I was just a little bit closer I'd take you. I love Chicago!

Keep us posted.

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  LG Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:26 pm

I wouldn't put it past the birth control to do that to you. What type of birth control are you
on if you don't mind me asking?

I'm a big advocate of not driving while migraining or medicating. Sorry, but unless its a dire emergency, i'd say stay home. I still think it needs to be checked out though, maybe call your office
and see what they can do for you. Some doctors may be able to consult you through the phone
and tell you if you need more testing. They may be able to make a later appointment so you can
arrange a ride.

I'd say call them and see what they can do for you. If they can't do anything and you feel you
are okay to go, by all means go! Keep us updated, we want to make sure your okay! I love you
Thinking of you, and hoping for the best.
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  Stillhurtin Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:32 pm

I cancelled. I will call tomorrow when can think and reschedule. There was just no way. I'm in bad shape Sad
Stillhurtin
Stillhurtin

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:11 pm

Just don't let this one go though k.....hope you are feeling better. Maybe you need to be less of a trooper...lol
milo
milo

Back to top Go down

Post  Stillhurtin Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Thanks Milo Smile I won't. I'll call as soon as I feel better (in the morning I Hope!)
Stillhurtin
Stillhurtin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum