migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kara won!

3 posters

Go down

Kara won!   Empty Kara won!

Post  Mini Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:28 pm

It was such a dramatic ending to Stricktly come Dancing - specially with Pamela eliminated.
Right from the moment I saw them all for the first time, when the program started I loved Kara for her vitality and garceful, natural dancing. I willed her to do well, as she was not so good in the beginning so her winning in the end, winning with so much style and grace, really made my day.
She is the breath of fresh air, so lovely and genuine. A well deserved win!
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Kara won!   Empty Re: Kara won!

Post  Ruth Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Are you in the UK? We can't get that here in Canada but my family watches it over there. We have Dancing with the Stars here and I really love watching it, especially as my husband and myself have been dancing for years (not professionally though!).

Ruth

Back to top Go down

Kara won!   Empty Strictly Come Dancing shwo in UK

Post  Mini Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Yes, sorry I forgot to mention, that this show is in UK.
I think this might be quite similar, to Dancing with the Stars, since it is based on the principle of a well known celebrities, from different fields, pairing up with professional dancers and learning and competing to dance.

There are usually some hopelss people thrown in,, like the former conservative MP Anne Widdecombe who seems to have difficulty walking let alone dancing, so people have someone to laugh at, but also many wonderful surprises like Pamela Stephenson (Connolly) who was expected to win, as the judged loved her, and she made it to the final three, despite celebrating her 61st B-day recently. She was a top performer most of the time as well -daring and elegant dancer, but Kara had magic, and she was my favourite from the beginning, so this is why I am thrilled.
This year the standart was extremely high, and it was anyone's guess who was going to win.Very exciting.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Kara won!   Empty winner

Post  dawn.binks Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:28 pm

am so glad kara won
dawn.binks
dawn.binks

Back to top Go down

Kara won!   Empty Re: Kara won!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content