migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking foward to new insurance Jan 1

Go down

Looking foward to new insurance Jan 1 Empty Looking foward to new insurance Jan 1

Post  AZgirl Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:23 pm

January 1, 2011 I will have new insurance. Earlier this week I sat in on a "new member seminar" with a few other people who will be new members in January, too.

I am so impressed that they are holding these seminars, and I am so eager to be one of their customers. I get to keep my current neuro, which is a bonus for me, and I get to start from scratch with a new primary care physician, which has pros and cons, but for the most is going to be a fresh start, so that is good. This also comes at a time when my neurosurgeon is leaving the state, so I needed to find a new neurosurgeon anyway, and the new insurance has one that I want to look into.

And I get my prescription benefits back January 1, too. I have been paying full price since October and I have had it.

One of the things mentioned/suggested in the seminar was to arrange for a transfer of medical records to the new primary care doctor, so I have made arrangements to have my records sent from 4 doctors and hospitals. I only hope it can be done in time for my January 4 "new patient appointment".

I just can't wait for January to get here. Hooray for the new insurance plan.
AZgirl
AZgirl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum