migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Mcintyre (probably for Brits only)

3 posters

Go down

Michael Mcintyre (probably for Brits only) Empty Michael Mcintyre (probably for Brits only)

Post  Petzi Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:41 am

I think this guy is so funny. When I watch him I get belly aches from laughing. British humor at its best. Very Happy

P.
Petzi
Petzi

Back to top Go down

Michael Mcintyre (probably for Brits only) Empty Re: Michael Mcintyre (probably for Brits only)

Post  Mini Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:20 am

I absolutely agree, Petzi - he is genuinely funny and he looks so innocent, too.

I watch him on i-Player when I am in a bad mood, and seeing his open, cheery face, I feel immediately better.
Excellent for milder migraines, too. He should be given on precsription.

And no side effects either, except that mild bellyache from laughing too much.

BTW I meant to ask you Petzi - is this incredibly good looking woman on the right yourself, by any chance?
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Michael Mcintyre (probably for Brits only) Empty Re: Michael Mcintyre (probably for Brits only)

Post  Petzi Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Mini,

He is so lovely and cuddly and has this bouncy forelock. I have only recently discovered him, but he is already a firm favorite. His "live at the Apollo" sketches are hilarious. I nearly fell under the table when watching his sketch about naked men in the gym changing room.

No Mini, unfortunately this isn't me in the picture. It is my kitty Rosie. Isn't she just gorgeous? Wink

P.
Petzi
Petzi

Back to top Go down

Post  annabella Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Yes! I agree with you. We have his Comedy Road Show screening here in Australia at the moment on TV and we really look forward to watching it. He is very observant and clever. I love the way he involves some audience members in the humour.

When I need a good dose of ''silly'' laughter though, I still return to the Monty Python Guys, love them.

flower
annabella
annabella

Back to top Go down

Post  Mini Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:26 am

Petzi, I did not mean the kitty on the right here - I was of course refering to the Cat-woman with the handsome James Bond behind, taking all these delectable disguises?
But I realise that she must have been on a highly secret mission, so we shall say nothing more about it.

Anyone else here who cannot stand Monty Python?
Sorry Annabella, I realise that to many people Monty Python antics arely sacred. To me they are only puerile, they make me yawn, not laugh.
I know, I know I realise that I might have just started ww3 by saying this and I definitely do not want to hurt any feelings, but there it is.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down