migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know if you can take Reglan and zofran together?

2 posters

Go down

Does anyone know if you can take Reglan and zofran together? Empty Does anyone know if you can take Reglan and zofran together?

Post  Greeneyes Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Does anyone know if you can take reglan and zofran together? Head is killing me and nausea/vomiting is bacd.
Greeneyes
Greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know if you can take Reglan and zofran together? Empty Re: Does anyone know if you can take Reglan and zofran together?

Post  Anna's Mom Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:15 pm

I'm sorry you are doing poorly. Why don't you call your pharmacist? They will give you a reliable answer.

Cheryl
Anna's Mom
Anna's Mom

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know if you can take Reglan and zofran together? Empty Re: Does anyone know if you can take Reglan and zofran together?

Post  Greeneyes Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Thanks , Cheryl..I realized they gave that to me in the ER..together..headis hurting so much I forgot
Greeneyes
Greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:29 am

Zofran- Reglan then - phenergan..okay, enough now..don't want to vommit anymore.. No
Greeneyes
Greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down