migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calgon Take me away

3 posters

Go down

Calgon Take me away Empty Calgon Take me away

Post  MaryAnneLive Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:18 pm

Take away the stomach flu that my toddler and I have, take away the dirty dishes on my counter and the dirty laundry on the closet floor, take away the to do list a mile long, take away this miserable rotten %&^$%$^ migraine that won't leave me alone! Oh and could you send my husband home from Houston.?

lol, just needed to vent. It has been the week from hell. I lost 6 pounds though, so I guess there is an upside.

thanks for listening,

Mary Anne
MaryAnneLive
MaryAnneLive

Back to top Go down

Calgon Take me away Empty Re: Calgon Take me away

Post  Greeneyes Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:54 pm

Mary Anne..I'm so very sorry that you and your baby have been so ill with the flu..that's truly awful. Praying, that you get well soon. Calgone take them away to a healthy relaxing place filled with fun and quiet toys...

Get well soon. Maybe you and your baby can watch Cinderella..or color with crayons..something not too loud so your head can recover.

Thinking of the both of you.

Blessings,
Greeneyes I love you
Greeneyes
Greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryAnneLive Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Thank you. It is amazing how much venting can change my attitude. Phew.
MaryAnneLive
MaryAnneLive

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:40 am

Man, Mary Anne! What a terrible week!

I remember one time when both my baby and I were sick and had been up all night. He had a filthy diaper and was fighting me, spreading bm all over the place. I had to stand up, leave him laying there in his filth and and wake up hubby. It was at that point that I understood how child abuse could happen (never ever condone it happening, but understood HOW it could happen).

It also made me wonder what the poor 16 year old single mother without the maturity to walk away nor the support system of a spouse would've done in the same situation. Frightening.

Is hubby home yet? I'm glad you're better.
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryAnneLive Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Oh Charlotte! that is is the funniest/saddest mommy vision. You had me laughing and crying at the same time! And I agree with you. I feel very lucky to have a husband and so much family support. I don't have any idea how I would do this if I was a single parent all the time. My sister in law is and I admire her so much. It has to be exhausting!

My flu is gone, Z's flu is finally gone. She woke up with no fever today, for the first time in 4 or 5 days. Of course, now she has a rash. I think it is just how her body reacts to the die off from a virus. It isn't the first time this has happened. But she is all itchy and took two hours to go to sleep tonight. I suppose I will call the pediatrician in the morning. I was hoping to take her to farm camp in the morning!!! We both need to get out of the house and playing farmer for 2 hours on a sunny day is always fun with a group of preschoolers!

thanks again for the support. I really don't think I would make it thru life without the support of this amazing group of people.

Mary Anne
MaryAnneLive
MaryAnneLive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum