migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIFA...

+9
Paradox
HeelerLady
VickiG
lesherb
crt
Ivy
pen
Petzi
CluelessKitty
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FIFA... - Page 2 Empty Re: FIFA...

Post  CluelessKitty Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:24 pm

I had a hunch it would be Spain, as so far they practically tornado-ed they way thru,
even if Germany looked so strong also.

I am prone to go with the Netherlands on the final though, but who knows who knows - Spain is REALLY determined to win, you know Smile

- The air is thick with waiting for the reveal of the winner!

something like that, lolol
Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:30 pm

Oh, I know Commercial Drive although I haven't been there in ages!
I used to go shopping kielbasa at the Yugoslavian shop there Smile
I've heard it's still there, and still sells excellent white sausage, the only in the entire BC as it tasted exactly like the one we had back in Poland!

And yes I remember the cozy cafes and little shops on Commercial. How nice for you to be there!
I am far off in Surrey, I miss Vancouver so much!

Good luck to your team, Milo!

Risa

CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:47 pm

I probably wont be watching, but my husband fancies the Dutch for the final.
I stopped watching football other than England in the World Cup, when they stopped wearing proper shorts.

Many years ago when we ran our bakers shop near Wembley, my mum and I would go shopping whilst the cup final was on because it was so nice and quiet out.

One year my friend and I were coming through on foot and there was a huge crowd.
We got all excited figuring it must be the Beatles or somebody really good.
So we waited......we were so disappointed, it was the Queen on her way to Wembley.
Back then she would go to the Cup final every year. We were gutted..... Very Happy

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:00 pm

I stopped watching football other than England in the World Cup, when they stopped wearing proper shorts.

what in the world's is wrong with the shorts now??????

Question

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

FIFA... - Page 2 Empty The Netherlands team after 3-2 defeat the Uruguayan team

Post  aguo0719 Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:00 am

The Netherlands team after 3-2 defeat the Uruguayan team, the success has entered South Africa World Cup Final. cheap coach bags But Luo Ben who scores the third goal for the Netherlands team is satisfied in this competition regarding this competition's victory. “this is a present up to my professional profession best competition,” Luo Ben said that “, but I believed that also hoped the fate competition is my professional profession most magnificent sports event.”
This competition's victory was Netherlands team after 1974 and 1978, coach outlet online in the history third time entered the World Cup Final, has lost to the match in first two them, occupied the second place. But this time they third time have the opportunity to attack the World Cup champion, but their match will be possibly Germany, is also possibly the Spanish team.
But in German Bundesliga 1 Bairenmunihei potency coach handbags Luo Ben the expression, will try to find solution to cope with the German team. “the German team is formidable, moreover the physical quality is very good, they run ability to be very strong, moreover the speed is very quick, I need to try to find solution to cope with them.”The Netherlands team was in 1974 the World Cup Final not enemy German team, coach tote bags thus did not have the good fortune the champion.

aguo0719

Back to top Go down

FIFA... - Page 2 Empty The German team will arrive at Deban

Post  aguo0719 Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:01 am

The German team will arrive at Deban, the preparation tomorrow and Spain's competition. But always does not like carrying on adapts the training coach outlet German team before the game, gave up stepping on the field once again the opportunity, but was the choice carries on the training nearby the hotel. What is optimistic, because before the hearsay perhaps wound absence's Heady pulled with the Furry Delhi hopes participated in the training completely today.
Insisting keeps secret the tactic Luff, this afternoon's training only opens 15 minutes to the media, coach bags because this location in the school, is originally foreign public. In order to complete the seal training the content, the troop also temporarily looks for some plastic sheetings to seal up the field.
Except gives up the official training, the German team is maintaining as before this session of World Cup tradition, is late. However,today's training troop has only been late ten minutes. Fortunately, in today's training, coach handbags the German team complete members attended the training, because Monday trains wound absence Heady to pull with the Furry Delhi hopes also recovers resurfaces, this also demonstrated that the German team all people can attend the competition smoothly in tomorrow's competition, certainly inside not including coach boots the mill which stops play.

aguo0719

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:35 am

what in the world's is wrong with the shorts now??????

Ha!!

When I was of the age to watch footballers who were on a par with pop stars, many many years ago.
We watched for the fellas, as much as the game.
They wore shorts. Proper short shorts. It added to our enjoyment as teenage girls.....Laughing

The ones now are better in as much as they are longer but not so baggy...
I am appeased somewhat. bom

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:55 pm

lol Pen
Twisted Evil

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

FIFA... - Page 2 Empty Congratulations to Germany for...

Post  CluelessKitty Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:06 pm

.... winning the third place for the fourth time in row in the word series FIFA championship !!!!!!!

What an exciting match! breathtaking at so many moments, made harder by the sudden downpour.

Hugs to Uruguay guys who fought so hard for the third place also, my heart goes to you guys - you fought something fierce, and I am sure you have a huge chance in four years for the golden spot!
just keep up the great work and lion soccer heart.

Now, for tomorrow game - I am dance tiptoeing in the place, so hardly I can't wait!!!

What is your prediction?
I can't make up my mind, both teams are so excellent they both have 50-50 chance to win.
My gut instinct tells me it could be Spain, but then immediately I doubt it and go for Netherlands.
Heck, I love both teams equally and whoever wins I'll equally cheer the winner and weep for loser, however winning the silver in the FIFA is no small potatoes either!

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Well, and the honors go to SPAIN!!!

cheers cheers cheers

Congratulations to the Spanish team and to all the Spanish gals and guys out there!!!

Until the next FIFA!!!!

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum