migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dr's office staff treats me with dignity

4 posters

Go down

New Dr's office staff treats me with dignity Empty New Dr's office staff treats me with dignity

Post  Paradox Thu May 27, 2010 10:36 am

I wish all of you lived in Illinois so you could go to my new neuro.

I've been having some anxiety issues between my son's wedding and the Chantix I was on. I called the office yesterday afternoon.

The receptionist called me back at 5:30 pm to tell me that the Dr. hadn't had time yet to look at my record and would I be okay if it waited til this morning. What?! A call back on the same day?! Asking how I'm doing?!

I think I fell over myself thanking her for having the courtesy to call me.

She called me the first thing this morning and the Dr. had okayed the med. I wanted to take, and she had already faxed it in.

I'm so grateful for being treated like a person. I think I'm going to send one of the fruit bouquets for the staff.
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

New Dr's office staff treats me with dignity Empty Re: New Dr's office staff treats me with dignity

Post  alli Thu May 27, 2010 10:41 am

Wow... that's a keeper!
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

New Dr's office staff treats me with dignity Empty Re: New Dr's office staff treats me with dignity

Post  Anna's Mom Thu May 27, 2010 10:43 am

Well, how nice was that!!!

One of my friends gave them Starbucks gift cards, and they really appreciated it.

I wish you all the best for your son's upcoming wedding Smile

Cheryl
Anna's Mom
Anna's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  tecky Thu May 27, 2010 2:59 pm

That's so wonderful! It shows they value you as a person, not just a source of money.

Maybe they can do training sessions for doctor offices around the country. flower
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down