migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accents...

4 posters

Go down

Accents... Empty Accents...

Post  lizholmesod Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:17 am

Something new to consider!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100420/tuk-migraine-gives-woman-foreign-accent-45dbed5.html

LHx

lizholmesod

Back to top Go down

Accents... Empty Re: Accents...

Post  Almostangela Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:29 am

My family knows when I have a big one coming because I talk 'different'. I know I stutter and stumble as I search for words, but I have been asked in the past if I have an accent. Nothing as drastic as hers though.
Almostangela
Almostangela

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:35 am

Brent posted this last night. Just weird. I know I have trouble with words when something is coming. I had the same problem after a car accident - words would come out mashed (at this point became ass point Embarassed ). I've noticed I can't find the word I'm looking for and things come out a bit mismashed - frustrating....
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:41 am

Oh my...
Her accent is actually very close to Chinese. I can get it despite English is not my first language!
I don't know if my accent changes during migraine, no one has ever reported me about that, but for sure I mispell most words and this is embarassing enough....
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Accents... Empty interesting

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 am

I heard this on the radio last night. At this point in my life experience I would believe anything. The brain is a facinating organ. It can destroy you. It can pivot you to success. Luck of the draw. BTW Headaches can alter my voice. It can turn deep. Or nasal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum