migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We already knew it, now others do to.

5 posters

Go down

We already knew it, now others do to. Empty We already knew it, now others do to.

Post  Brent Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Anyone in the South Sound area of WA that is a migraine patient already knows the neurologists are psychotic. Now everyone else will know to.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/86687857.html
Brent
Brent

Back to top Go down

We already knew it, now others do to. Empty Re: We already knew it, now others do to.

Post  tecky Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:35 am

Good grief!!! Like that's an excuse for beating someone up and leaving them laying there. What happened to the doctor/medical pledge of "first do no harm"?

Becky flower
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

We already knew it, now others do to. Empty Re: We already knew it, now others do to.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:30 pm

wow, that's nuts.

i bet the doc wouldn't be so lucky if he ran into someone with a concealed carry or license to carry permit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brent Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:12 pm

I wonder how compassionate he is to his mig patients? Our local news reported him as a neurologist but the web report says neurosurgeon(?)
Brent
Brent

Back to top Go down

Post  AuntieBubbs Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:16 pm

doctor/medical pledge aside, do no harm should be a basic human pledge. This jerk doesn't qualify. He beat up a 60-year-old man man unprovoked. That's an offense against basic humanity. I can't believe he had the nerve to claim self defense, when he followed the guy and pulled him from his car - the definition of road rage.
It's shameful to me that he only got 90 days, and 30 of that as community service. The courts ought to pledge to do no harm too - what kind of value are they placing on the poor man's suffering if it can be dismissed with 30 days of community service, and about a month of jail time?
AuntieBubbs
AuntieBubbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Brent Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:56 pm

He will likely lose his license also since the WA State Dept of Health is taking action against him also. But my own experience also shows that here in WA a doctor can get away with a lot with little or no accountability.
Brent
Brent

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:40 pm

That's right- he can only be described as NUTS!!!
affraid

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cindy*W Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:54 am

That is crazy!

How does he figure it's self defense when he was the one that chased that poor man down?

My goodness, what is this world coming to?

Cindy
Cindy*W
Cindy*W

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down