migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready to Go Postal...anyone have a place to bury the bodies?

5 posters

Go down

Ready to Go Postal...anyone have a place to bury the bodies? Empty Ready to Go Postal...anyone have a place to bury the bodies?

Post  HeelerLady Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:19 pm

It has seriously been a week from h e double toothpicks. My job is in it's busy time and everyone is stressed to the max. The busyness I can deal with - just random stupidity that makes me want to put up a sign something to the effect of "Unless it's life or death - come back March 1". That would go over well. Which is why administration was not my first choice of profession. This week I've gotten into fights with the phone company, the bank, doggy daycare and my landlord is driving me insane (which sadly isn't new). I'm in the midst of something bizarre going on in my head - not terrific pain but I'm incredibly cranky, moody and would really like to leave this body for an hour or so. I think there's some sort of weird weather change coming and I'm paying for it well in advance. The pain will come later.

My personal life is always a semi disaster. The only sort of good is that my roommate has been staying at her mom's (vehicle issues) so I haven't had to mind my manners. My dogs are curled up next to me and they always know when things are bad...sometimes even before I do. They are both next to each other on the couch...I must be in for a doozy as they never do this. I guess I sort of knew that - things are getting rather interesting. Just why do people have to be stupid? In some ways I wish dinosaurs were still around - people with a case of the stupids wouldn't last long. Just frustrated with things. Hopefully this is the last of things and the next week is smooth sailing. Dr appt Monday and hopefully I'll know where we are going. Hope others are having a better day. Smile

Becky
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Ready to Go Postal...anyone have a place to bury the bodies? Empty Re: Ready to Go Postal...anyone have a place to bury the bodies?

Post  Paradox Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:31 pm

There must be something in air!!! My day at work was insane. I had to call the police on a ten year old! He was misbehaving AGAIN, disrupting a public workplace and I told him he had two options. To listen to my staff or leave. He chose to do neither. When told to leave again he refused to give me his name, refused to give me his mother's phone number, darted past me and ran upstairs yelling "you can't make me!" Well, you know, I can't, but the police can. He left once only to stand outside yelling obsenities at me. Then he thought it would be a great idea to come back in. It wasn't.

The Mom & Dad came in later, and for once I had parents who were willing to listen to what happened and take responsiblity instead of the standard "my child can do no wrong". That part was rather refreshing.

Here's hoping the sanity returns for us next week. Good luck at your Dr's appt.

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Ready to Go Postal...anyone have a place to bury the bodies? Empty Re: Ready to Go Postal...anyone have a place to bury the bodies?

Post  tecky Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:10 am

I think it may be all the weather changes and weird weather patterns that are causing this. Look at the weather reports for the US--seems like there's something weird going on in every section of the US.

For me, ANY CHANGE in weather escalates the migraines. And this winter has been one change after another with temps going up and down, and snow, blizzards, fog, you name it.

I'm looking forward to spring.

Becky
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Ready to Go Postal...anyone have a place to bury the bodies? Empty Ready to Go Postal...anyone have a place to bury the bodies?

Post  crt Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:02 pm

HeelerLady wrote:
I guess I sort of knew that - things are getting rather interesting. Just why do people have to be stupid? In some ways I wish dinosaurs were still around - people with a case of the stupids wouldn't last long. Just frustrated with things. Hopefully this is the last of things and the next week is smooth sailing. Dr appt Monday and hopefully I'll know where we are going. Hope others are having a better day. Smile

Becky

You made me smile. Not to discount your plight. I can relate. It was your dinosaur comment that tickled me. I know in the common vernacular, "dinosaur" is the term used to describe an object or a person thought to be obsolete and unadaptable. But the truth is that the dinosaurs were around a lot, lot longer than we have been. It remains to be seen if our species will do as well. We seem so determined to wipe each other out that it makes me wonder how much longer we will continue. Neutral

Chris
crt
crt

Back to top Go down

Post  nursebeth Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:24 am

contact me offline, i know a place Twisted Evil

beth
nursebeth
nursebeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down