migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish ....

+4
Stillhurtin
LG
Almostangela
alli
8 posters

Go down

I wish .... Empty I wish ....

Post  alli Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:24 pm

I wish I wish I wish that I could have one day when my head didn't hurt.... I'm not sure I'd know hwat of do with myself.
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

I wish .... Empty Re: I wish ....

Post  Almostangela Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:51 pm

It's not too much to wish for. I'm sending out healing prayers your way and requesting at the very least, two days or more.

So sorry, ((((Alli))))

Angela
Almostangela
Almostangela

Back to top Go down

Post  LG Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:56 pm

aww. I know just how you feel.

I was hanging out with my husband and we were having such a great day. I was actually amazed because for the first time in a month I had no migraine. I actually realized it and thought it in my head, it was like living life as a normal person! Oh my god! I actually knew what it was like to be just like a normal human being. I always have to be either in pain or medicated in order to have any sort of life, but not that day. I said to myself, oh man...wouldn't it be beautiful if this were to last the entire day. My goodness, how great would that be.

Halfway through, just as we were starting to get into a certain "activity" my migraine friend hit hard. Thanks life. Thanks a lot. Crying or Very sad

Well, there is always tomorrow. And at the very least we have medication to control our beast. Thank god it isn't midevil times where there was no pain control! My god I think I would have chopped my head off!

I'm praying that you have a pain-free day very soon Alli! I'd hope you finish what I started with someone special to you! LOL
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  Stillhurtin Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:08 am

alli wrote:I wish I wish I wish that I could have one day when my head didn't hurt.... I'm not sure I'd know hwat of do with myself.

I feel ya too, Alli!! This winter has been the pits for us!! We DESERVE some good days!! This stinks!

I hope you get your "good day" sooner than later and you have a blast. I keep telling myself that once I get my paid sick days back I am gonna save just one and use it on a day I feel GREAT rather than bad. And I am livin it up!!!! Ferris Bueller Style!! Wink
Stillhurtin
Stillhurtin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmeK Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:26 am

I hear you! Here's hoping we all have a pain free day (or could we be so bold as to ask for two) on the horizon.
justmeK
justmeK

Back to top Go down

Post  tecky Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:23 am

Oh gosh, I understand, Alli, and I agree wholeheartedly. Please may we all have a day or two pain free, please, please, please!!!! It would be such a relief.

Becky
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  alli Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! Sad I feel so crappy. If it wasn't for being able to come here where people really KNOW how we feel, I think I'd just go crazy from self pity. I'm usually better than this but this is day 3 of non stop misery. Besides the migraine that just won't stop, the TN is acting up like crazy. My eyes are on fire, especially my right one.

I have to wear sunglasses or the light just kills me. And some IDIOT!!!! is using a freakin jackhammer just down the street from my office. Evil or Very Mad Can the universe just let up for a bit????

ugh, bleah, yuck... I'm hating my life right now. Sad
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  theresae Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:56 pm

oh alli, thinking of you, i hope that damn migraines lets up for you soon x
theresae
theresae

Back to top Go down

I wish .... Empty Re: I wish....

Post  Cindy*W Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Speaking of jackhammers.

Last Thursday, I was waiting in a room at the Nurse's station to get my shot and there was a jackhammer going right outside the window.

I think they were working on the parking lot.

I was sitting there thinking, "You gotta be kidding me!" Shocked

Cindy
Cindy*W
Cindy*W

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum