migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

probiotics

4 posters

Go down

probiotics Empty probiotics

Post  mattie Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:56 am

Has anyone had a problem with probiotics causing headache? The one that I am trying is hypoallergenic & I only took about 1/4 capsule but it seems to be making my already M worse. May be my imagination but am anxious to hear if anyone else takes probiotics. Thanks.

mattie

Back to top Go down

probiotics Empty Re: probiotics

Post  Seaine Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:57 pm

I don't take any now, but used to take chewable probiotics I got from CVS. I didn't notice any change in my headaches. Do the pills have any inactive ingredients?
Seaine
Seaine

Back to top Go down

Post  mattie Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:33 am

The only additive is rice starch which is why I chose this brand. I took it again today & it hasn't bothered me yet. Thanks for your reply.

mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kem10 Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:17 pm

With all the things we take to try to prevent or alleviate the migraine monster, it can be difficult to determine if an adverse reaction is from one, a combo or even from a virus going around. Can be a real puzzler.
Kem10
Kem10

Back to top Go down

Post  Migrainegirl Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:15 pm

Yes I have been taking them the past several months. I think they have helped with gasiness and bloating. So my digestive system is happier. No effect on headaches.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down