migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting quiz on a very serious subject

3 posters

Go down

Interesting quiz on a very serious subject Empty Interesting quiz on a very serious subject

Post  Mini Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:52 pm

Last night there was an interesting programme on our (UK) TV, which was followed by an interesting psychological quiz, which was full of surprises ( I mean the second one of the two).
If you want to look at the quizzes here it is: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/psychopath-night
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Interesting quiz on a very serious subject Empty Re: Interesting quiz on a very serious subject

Post  Brenda Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:02 pm

I just took the quiz for fun. I got a 12%. It says I'm warm and fuzzy. lol
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

Interesting quiz on a very serious subject Empty Re: Interesting quiz on a very serious subject

Post  Mini Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:52 am

I am not surprised. Great result Brenda.

Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Post  Andersan143 Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:43 am

It says I'm warm and fuzzy. lol

Andersan143

Back to top Go down

Post  Mini Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:05 pm

It is nice to know, that most of us here on this forum are warm an fuzzy, don't you think?
And we welcome to our forum on your first visit, Andersan I hope you might visit again.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down