migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Migraine and miscarriage

2 posters

Go down

Migraine and miscarriage Empty Migraine and miscarriage

Post  Mini Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:27 pm

Sticky blood syndrome, which can be easily treated by testing the blood, is often missed and misdiagnosed causing repeated miscarriage, as well as migraine, memory problems, pins and needles and other symptoms.
Here is the link to a short article about it, if you want to read more:

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/aspirin-could-prevent-thousands-of-miscarriages--leading-doctor.html

Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Migraine and miscarriage Empty Re: Migraine and miscarriage

Post  Heather-T Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:58 am

Hi there,

Often enough they call it sticky blood mostly due to the fact that they can only test for a few syndromes such as Factor V or Protein C & S etc. I know this because I have 'sticky blood' and have been on blood thinners for 20 years (since my mid-20's)

Unfortunately, many with this blood issue also suffer from migraines such as myself. They are very severe. As for miscarriages yes certainly true sadly I've have 8.

Heather

Heather-T

Back to top Go down

Post  Mini Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:02 am

Hi Heather,
I am so sorry about your miscarriages and suffering from migraine so badly. I realise that both must have caused much pain, in every sense of the word.
I wonder if you have started your blood thinners before all miscarriages, and if they had any positive outcome for you. I know that sometimes aspirin can be quite succesful in this respect.
But of course as we know from our migraine treatment, that we all have different results from the same medication, so nothing is ever certain.

I hope you have a better, painless weekend.
Mini
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down