migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question on vision

2 posters

Go down

Question on vision Empty Question on vision

Post  Migrainegirl Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Last week, the vision in my left eye suddenly went off. Like out of focus, double imaging and blearly. Two days later I had a migraine. My vision righted itself a couple days after that and seems to be normal again.

Is that an aura of some kind? I've never had a visual aura before. My migraines tend to be left sided.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Back to top Go down

Question on vision Empty Re: Question on vision

Post  Seaine Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:42 pm

I've only had a noticeable aura twice in my life and it was visual both times. My vision didn't go out, I just saw lights flashing once and the other time a speck moving from my right field of vision to my left and then repeating.

However if my vision in one eye went unfocused/double vision I would go to the doctor immediately even if it might just be a migraine symptom. Couldn't it be glaucoma or something like that?

On a side note, my migraines are also almost always left-sided. I wonder how many people have it on the left, or the right, or about the same frequency for both sides...
Seaine
Seaine

Back to top Go down