migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do Pizotifen tablets work?

2 posters

Go down

Do Pizotifen tablets work? Empty Do Pizotifen tablets work?

Post  Carlylooloo Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:06 pm

I'm almost 15 and I suffer from "migrainous headaches, chronic left maxillary and ethmoid sinusitus". I've taken every type of medication imaginable. I'm currently taking drops for my nose (which are hardly working), and "Pizotifen" (0.5mg), which I believe is medication for Epilepsy? Anyway, my question is; has anyone taken them, and do they work? I'm getting desperate now and I don't think they're going to help. Idea's or tips?! I'm new Embarassed xxx

Carlylooloo

Back to top Go down

Do Pizotifen tablets work? Empty Re: Do Pizotifen tablets work?

Post  WitsEnd Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Sorry to hear you are suffering Sad

I was put on Pizotifen a fair few times and it did work for me the first few times, but then it just kind of fizzled out. I've not been on in for a number of years now because I've had much more success with beta blockers.

But hey, it might be just the drug for you! What makes you think it won't work for you? You won't see immediate results, it will take time to build up in your system.
WitsEnd
WitsEnd

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlylooloo Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:01 am

Thankyou for the reply(: Firstly, I've been on beta blockers but I found they didn't help at all, but thats just me. I've been on these tablets a while now, and if anything my migraines have worsened as I'm vomiting at least once a week with my migraines... My attendence has now dropped to 57.2% Nothing is working and I'm getting frustrated Sad xxxx

Carlylooloo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down