migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Migraines/Botox Treatments

2 posters

Go down

Migraines/Botox Treatments Empty Migraines/Botox Treatments

Post  Doreen Swaim Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi Everyone...A good day and a pleasant evening for everyone I pray...I know that's not going to be the case for all of us, but getting it all into perspective (which I've been on a mission to do on a daily basis), perhaps can help with pain and anxiety perception?
There are alot of opinions about Botox I have found... beliefs of sufferers, beliefs of neurologists, beliefs of so-called informative literature or websites, etc.
********** I have just one question to ask**********"Has Anyone Had The Blessing Of 3 Months Of Daily,********** Pain-Free Relief**********All Day Long********** From Their Chronic Migraines With The Botox Treatment********** Without Any Side Effects?"**********
At this present time of continuing my mission of perspection, that is all I can deal with knowing. My brain is too full of confusion to be able to handle anymore information or input than that. I hope and pray that I don't come across as rigid or strange.
I appreciate in advance, your understanding of where my brain interpretation lies. Too much input only makes my migraine more intense.
I wish and pray the very best of Blessings for each and every sufferer out there. In Faith and Hope...Doreen

Doreen Swaim

Back to top Go down

Migraines/Botox Treatments Empty Re: Migraines/Botox Treatments

Post  Mini Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:07 am

Doreen, I quite understand that you want some clear unswers to your question. I can hear a total frustration in your voice and I can empathise.

No, you don't come as rigid or strange and, we understand your frustrations with never getting any satisaftory answers when we ask such questions.

But the fact is, that many of us who have been suffering from M for decades know, that as far as M is concerned:
a/nothing is is ever certain when it comes to M treatemnts
b/each of us reacts differently
So prehaps you are asking a little too much?
I know that getting some kind of certainty is all that we all long for; a miracle solution.

But in the real world, all we can hope for in the end, is that our doctors will give us true facts, and only true factrs, about any treatments they offer.

This is what I have personaly learned to accept.
Sometimes I do not like the answer my neuro gives me, but at least I know what to expect. Then it is easier for me to deal with what comes. What I cannot stand is dishonesty, or false hopes. It sounds as if you had to much of the latter.

I do hope that when you decided on your next treatment (be it Botox or anythings else), you will get some considerable relief - even if it is not the full 3 month.
Mini UK
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down