migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Determined to get my life back!!

+2
chrissygirl
Faithtofreedom
6 posters

Go down

Determined to get my life back!! Empty Determined to get my life back!!

Post  Faithtofreedom Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:49 am

Hello everyone, I am so glad that I found this site and that you are all here. Although, I am not sure I am glad about the headaches we all seem to have in common.

After my last doc visit on Thursday, I got frustrated with the entire thing to the point that I am tired of feeling like I am in self-pity, and I am determined to find a way to get my life back in spite of my head hurting most of the time. Exclamation

I am looking forward to sharing experiences with other members of the site.

Faith

Faithtofreedom

Back to top Go down

Determined to get my life back!! Empty hello

Post  chrissygirl Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Welcome.

chrissygirl

Back to top Go down

Determined to get my life back!! Empty Re: Determined to get my life back!!

Post  WilmaMoose Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:10 am

Hello and welcome FaithtoFreedom :-) This is a wonderful community that will help us a lot!

WilmaMoose

http://tanningbeds.mercola.com/tanning-beds/vitality-tanning-bed

Back to top Go down

Post  Mini Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:06 am

Welcome to our forum, Faith. I am so glad that you have found us. It sounds as if you are a real fighter, this is an essential quality ot have when dealing with this conditon since solutions are never easy and we often meet with dissapointemnts.

Hi, Wilma, we have not met, so I just wanted to say a quicl Hello to you, as well.
Mini (UK)

Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Post  Faithtofreedom Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:24 am

I have not been on this site since I joined it, however, so much has happened. Some for the good and some not so good. I have finally been placed in Home Health due to nuerological issues from a recent mild traumatic brain injury (Nov 2011).

The doc has reviewed my MRI's and told me that there are multiple spots on the frontal lobe of my brain and has also told me that each spot is actually mild brain damage brought about by the migraines. Not news I wanted to hear, however, I have discovered that it is getting more and more difficult to function over the last few years. I just wonder if anyone esle has had this issue and been told the same thing??

Faithtofreedom

Back to top Go down

Post  amberge Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Well, I have a new ailment - a kidney stone. The heart doctor found it when he did my annual CT scan; it's 8mm. and apparently would be really hard to pass.

amberge

Back to top Go down

Determined to get my life back!! Empty Hi Faith

Post  flo_02472 Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:20 pm

Smile In keeping with your name,,,don't lose faith. I have had daily headaches & migraines for 40 years and struggled through them during a career in RE management, breast cancer and writing a book on breast cancer.  I often tried to RISE ABOVE the headaches to accomplish lifes demands medicating or resting throughout the day.  Life is full of struggles but with constant headaches life becomes a battle.  Please email me@ flo_02472@yahoo.com To chat. Smile

flo_02472

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down