migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just tried Flunarizine and got depressed now fed up.

3 posters

Go down

just tried Flunarizine and got depressed now fed up. Empty just tried Flunarizine and got depressed now fed up.

Post  dizzyflower Fri May 04, 2012 7:48 am

I have just tried the last few months to be as normal as I can, taking flunarizine and trying to get back to work by volunteering. But this week I realised I was getting more and more depressed and shakey, and it was noticeable, so I didn't go in case someone noticed.

After seeing the doctor today after trying so hard not to think about migraines and pretending to be as well as possible I am now back to square one. i am to stop taking the meds and now wait for the neuro to get back to us.

So now it is really depressing. I need to go back to work. it seems impossible like this.

Di

dizzyflower

Back to top Go down

just tried Flunarizine and got depressed now fed up. Empty Re: just tried Flunarizine and got depressed now fed up.

Post  Migrainegirl Fri May 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Sorry it did not work. It seems so many don't. But don't give up hope. You just need to keep trying.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Back to top Go down

just tried Flunarizine and got depressed now fed up. Empty Re: just tried Flunarizine and got depressed now fed up.

Post  ermahampton Wed May 14, 2014 11:03 pm

Flunarizine is a calcium channel blocking drug. Flunarizine works by affecting the movement of calcium, relaxing the blood vessels in the process. It also helps increase the supply of oxygen to the heart and decrease its workload. At the start of a Flunarizine treatment, you may experience some side effects, which are normal since your system is still adjusting to the drug. These side effects include drowsiness, heartburn, weight gain, and dry mouth. Remember not to participate in any activity that needs your alertness until you are able to adjust to the drug. Your drowsiness may affect your driving skills as well as your ability to operate machines. If you feel that your symptoms of side effects overpower the positive effects of Flunarizine, call your doctor immediately.

ermahampton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down