migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 months inside.....

+2
Brenda
Paradox
6 posters

Go down

5 months inside..... Empty 5 months inside.....

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:14 pm

I have not been out of my house in 5 months due to chronic daily migraines. Anyone else in this situation?

Back to top Go down

5 months inside..... Empty Re: 5 months inside.....

Post  Paradox Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:06 pm

No, I'm still able to go out daily. There are some days I physically can't, but not many, I'm still able to work full time.

Do you have good support? How do you get groceries, etc?

Oh Gail, no words of wisdom, just wanted to say I'm sorry for you pain.
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Sun May 01, 2011 4:45 am

I don't go out often, but hubby has serious mobility issues, so I need to get out of the house to run errands and buy groceries. I don't normally go out for anything recreational though.
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Sun May 01, 2011 5:26 am

Gail
Talk to me, what happened to our emails?

Crying or Very sad

pen

Back to top Go down

5 months inside..... Empty It is a serious matter

Post  silverray2030 Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:53 am

It may harm u in many ways or make u homesick so consult your doctor.

silverray2030

Back to top Go down

Post  stephgood Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:50 am

I have been here in the past. I feel for you. Is there anyone coming to visit you? I know you are in pain and hurting, but sometimes just someone being around can make it a little less lonely. Someone other than a family member or spouse that lives with you. Just please try to keep some sort of connection to the outside world! just because you are homebound does not mean that you are not apart of it!!! Take Care
stephgood
stephgood

Back to top Go down

Post  scarbrough987 Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:44 am

I had also gotten to that same point where I had almost never left the house becaue it was just too hard to get up and get out because of the pain but recently I've been trying to force myself to more often because I know adding a little more activity will help, its just making myself get up and do it is the hard part. My mom would come over often and she still does because she is worried about me getting depressed and everything from being alone most of the day until my husband gets home and because I rarely leave the house.

I've been just starting with little things, my husband started playing on a city softball league so I've been going to the games, the ball field is just down the road, ( when it gets too cold in the evenings I end up really paying for it getting cold is a huge trigger for me but luckily it has been warm in the evenings) and even just going with him to the store instead of making him go by himself like I used to. I know they say the activity helps but kicking myself in gear is so hard sometimes. Its rough though because it seems like each time I do go out to a game or something more than just a quick trip to the store the next couple days are usually really bad so even if I can make it out of the house its not without a price. Anyway, Best wishes

scarbrough987

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down