migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has this happened to you? Turned white as a ghost after an Aura

Go down

Has this happened to you?  Turned white as a ghost after an Aura Empty Has this happened to you? Turned white as a ghost after an Aura

Post  Enigma Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:59 pm

I’m hoping someone can help me explain this as it has never happened before and it scared me. I had a #8 migraine all day and I switch between two Toradol and two T-3 every 4 hours (but not together). They just take the edge off, but I’m still in a lot of pain. I also took Imitrex in the morning.

The day progressed into its miserable self as I went to work and tried to be normal. At night I watched TV and at 9pm, when the pain killers were at the end, I got an aura. I never get a visual aura during a migraine! Suddenly I was extremely tired and feeling dizzy. I went to go to bed and everyone said I was as white as a ghost. The mirror confirmed it. I had no blood in my lips. Without taking further medication, I flopped in bed and fell asleep immediately and woke up with no migraine. I was just tired.

The strange thing is, I was in a lot of pain and I was at the end of my medication in my body, PLUS I had an aura which I never have during a migraine. Then I just broke down physically. What could have happened inside of me?! Should I have done something? Was it a warning? I looked in the mirror and saw a dead person, but I was helpless to do anything.
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down