migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just trying things for fun (and relief)

2 posters

Go down

Just trying things for fun (and relief) Empty Just trying things for fun (and relief)

Post  Mini Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:09 am

I have just been given (by a friend who travelled in India recently) a small pot of Tiger Balm.

I was a little worried about the scent at first, as I am very sensitive to strong smells, but this one is not too unpleasant. It smells of cloves and cinnamon, and something else but the smell is not too overpowering.

This morning I woke up with a bad neck and muscular pain, so I have tried to use the Tiger Balm and it actually eased much of the pain.
But my friend said that she baught it to help with my migraines (I did not try it yet).

So, I wonder if anyone has tried Tiger Balm, and if so, could you tell me how, and where exactly do you apply it.
And did you find it helful or not. Thank you.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Just trying things for fun (and relief) Empty Tiger Balm

Post  pilot57 Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:34 pm

Hi Mini,

I have tried Tiger Balm on my neck and temples in my forever quest to find some relief. It may have helped a little, but caused major skin irritation.

I have used it on my back and hips for fibromyalgia, and have not had skin troubles there.

Good luck....Ann

pilot57

Back to top Go down

Just trying things for fun (and relief) Empty Re: Just trying things for fun (and relief)

Post  Mini Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Sorry about the skin irritation, Ann, what a shame.
My neck seems fine so far.
I think the pain is also caused by fibro, I suspect. Sometimes the neck pain triggers also bad migraine for me, but fortunately not this time.

But after your reaction, I will do a little test on the side of my face, before I use Tiger Balm for migraine. Thanks for the tip.
Hope you are having a good day, today.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Just trying things for fun (and relief) Empty Re: Just trying things for fun (and relief)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down