migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meds Meds and More Meds

2 posters

Go down

Meds Meds and More Meds Empty Meds Meds and More Meds

Post  Stillhurtin Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:54 pm

Ugghh!!

Another Neuro Appt. and another RX Sad

B/C My Migraines are still out of control, Doc wants to add Gabatril and reduce Cymbalta from 90 mg to 60 mg. And then keep Migranal nasal spray and Hydrocodone 7.5/500 on board for rescue.

Ok. I;m open to it since it seriousely might be THE ONLY prev. I haven't tried. So I'm all open-minded, doc says shouldn't really have a prob with any s/e. Then I google it and read the following:

If you do not have a seizure disorder and you take GABITRIL, there is a chance that you may have a seizure or seizures that do not stop. Common side effects include dizziness or lightheadedness, loss of strength or energy, drowsiness, nausea, nervousness or irritability, tremor, stomach pain, problems with concentrating or attention, and abnormal thinking.

Saweeeeett!!! bounce

I wonder if in my next life I will remember that in this one I was A LAB RAT!!!!
scratch

He also suggested I perhaps get an appt. at Diamond Headache Clinic. I asked him if he was trying to ditch me and he said no, that it may just help us for a 3rd persons feedback/input as I am a complicated case.

I don't even know anymore...how frustrating is all of this??? My Gosh......"May cause siezures that do not go away"....in bold letters....ummm....no thanks!!!!

Do I say F it (F as in forget Wink ) I'm screwed up as is, just try it....or run for the hills and leave this Gabawhatever behind??

Anyone here try it? I'd love to here your experience- if you can type in between your siezures!
I know they are nothing to joke about. I think I am just a bit shocked at the moment and I use humor to battle stress!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Shocked

God I needed that!
Stillhurtin
Stillhurtin

Back to top Go down

Meds Meds and More Meds Empty Re: Meds Meds and More Meds

Post  CluelessKitty Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:31 pm

wow! that is serious side effect. hmmmmm....

I would go to Diamond Clinic first and see what they have to say.
Why Gabitril? Have you ever tried any anti-epileptic meds before?

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down