migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voltaren Gel

+8
AlexB
tdu
Carol
30yrsofheadache
pen
Swisslady
kimsmom
stephgood
12 posters

Go down

Voltaren Gel - Page 2 Empty Voltaren Gel 1%

Post  Brazen Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:45 am

I have RSDS (reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome), and my Dr. gave me a sample to help with the joint and nerve pain in my left knee, ACL, MCL, PCL. I was instructed to apply it over the skin near the large artery in my left leg. I did so, and my heart started racing. Is anyone else experiencing this? I can say it did alleviate some of the pain, but was replaced with a lot of anxiety. If this is normal then maybe I can release some of the tension and anxiety. I know this forum isn't used to give professional medical advice, but who better to ask than us ginny pigs. No pun intended.. Please advise?

Brazen

Back to top Go down

Voltaren Gel - Page 2 Empty Re: Voltaren Gel

Post  tdu Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:02 am

Brazen wrote:I have RSDS (reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome), and my Dr. gave me a sample to help with the joint and nerve pain in my left knee, ACL, MCL, PCL. I was instructed to apply it over the skin near the large artery in my left leg. I did so, and my heart started racing. Is anyone else experiencing this? I can say it did alleviate some of the pain, but was replaced with a lot of anxiety. If this is normal then maybe I can release some of the tension and anxiety. I know this forum isn't used to give professional medical advice, but who better to ask than us ginny pigs. No pun intended.. Please advise?

Here are the potential side effects: http://www.drugs.com/voltaren-gel.html . It doesn't say how common these are, but they obviously can occur.

tdu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah4242 Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:42 am

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Voltaren Gel) - onlinecheappills.com Good price and quality.

Sarah4242

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum