migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do I do too much revised

3 posters

Go down

do I do too much revised Empty do I do too much revised

Post  scobby2940 Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:32 pm

my family and some of my friends say I'm too busy and that leads to me having migraines. I don't see it. what do you all do with your time?
is this better? sorry for the bunching

I guess I am suppose to go to work, on the days I work, and then come home and put my feet up. My mom said to look at my calendar and how many "free" nights do I have in 1 week? Well 2 weeks out of the month I have 4 weeknights and other 2 I have 3 weeknights that I don't have a meeting or somewhere to go. I don't count the weekends. I leave those open altho we-my hubby and I usually have something going almost every weekend, but it's not the entire weekend.

I am a Stephen Minister, so I see a person for an hour every week. I am an active listener for this person. Being a Stephen Minister means we meet 1 and 3 Thursdays from 6:30-9 PM. I work 24hrs a week-part time church secretary. I like to scrapbook, photography, piano playing and reading. I love to play games on the computer and love to cook.

Talk about meditation...I don't think I could sit for more than a few minutes and try to "clear" my mind...my mind is always going...could this be a problem?
how do you handle your work/play schedules?.

scobby2940

Back to top Go down

do I do too much revised Empty Re: do I do too much revised

Post  AZgirl Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:28 pm

I think it depends on each person. I personally wouldn't be able to maintain your schedule, I would be too tired. Do what you can, when you can, and listen to your body. Is it telling you to slow down? Is it allowing you to keep up your schedule? Only you know.

AZgirl
AZgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Thanks for breaking it up for me. I'm envious of your schedule but if I could do it I would. I just don't have the energy.

Only you know what you can keep up with. I work a 40 hour week and can't wait to get home to get my bra off (sorry guys) and get my feet up. I start stressing if I have too many ( as in more than one) social obligation a week. I was busy Saturday, Sunday and had to go to Chicago for a Dr appt Monday. So I took tomorrow off work. I knew I would be expended from not having any down time.

If YOU think you're schedule is to much, than look at it. But it sounds more like someone has but-in-itis.
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down