migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My daughters party photos/Harry's Christening. No migraine in the end.....

3 posters

Go down

My daughters party photos/Harry's Christening. No migraine in the end..... Empty My daughters party photos/Harry's Christening. No migraine in the end.....

Post  pen Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:35 am

Just to say, I have no idea how to put any on here, and after a few camera malfunctions they are not great shots
But, if anyone perchance is interested, I have posted photos on my FB profile.
Laura had fun, Jo was an amazing party planner and I survived.. cheers
Take a look if you are interested, and thank you for food ideas and words of encouragement.
Much appreciated,

Pen
santa

pen

Back to top Go down

My daughters party photos/Harry's Christening. No migraine in the end..... Empty party

Post  dawn.binks Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:41 pm

glad you all had a great time so youve done well recently getting to events you needed to go to. looove the new profile pic!! o yes and of course all the party pics, you certainly produce some goodlooking offspring!!x
dawn.binks
dawn.binks

Back to top Go down

My daughters party photos/Harry's Christening. No migraine in the end..... Empty Re: My daughters party photos/Harry's Christening. No migraine in the end.....

Post  pen Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:50 pm

Well thank you Dawn....Remarkable isn't it....how did I do that???
Switched at birth maybe.... Smile

pen

Back to top Go down

My daughters party photos/Harry's Christening. No migraine in the end..... Empty children

Post  dawn.binks Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:51 pm

well considering the family likeness i doubt it pen!
dawn.binks
dawn.binks

Back to top Go down

My daughters party photos/Harry's Christening. No migraine in the end..... Empty Re: My daughters party photos/Harry's Christening. No migraine in the end.....

Post  pen Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:54 pm

Family likeness....Ha! I have often wondered where I got them from.
None of them are like me......but I swear I was there when they were born.... sunny

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  Petzi Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Hi Pen,

I am glad to hear that the party was such a success and you managed to attend after all.

Darn, I want to see the pictures of the goodlooking offspring too. I guess as a non-facebook-member I won't have access. Grumble, grumble ....

Love

P.
Petzi
Petzi

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:03 am

Ah Petzi, I couldnt post them here if I knew how, too many....

Could you risk signing up temporarily....
Lots of people do. My sister in law went on under a pseudonym.
She wanted to see pictures. She doesnt use it and everything on her profile is closed down.
But she pops on to see her daughters and my pictures. We just email her when they are on there.

Dont know if you know, but the security on FB is much improved and you can call yourself Mickey Mouse or whatever.
Shut the profile right down to "everyone" and no one would ever guess who it is....
I know, last year I tried it out.....totally anonymous.....

If you decide to risk it, let me know, I'll send a link.... Smile

So sorry

pen

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down