migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most amazing video, we all have problems.

+6
Mini
estre004
tecky
AZgirl
Petzi
chrissypalgal
10 posters

Go down

The most amazing video, we all have problems. Empty The most amazing video, we all have problems.

Post  chrissypalgal Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:19 pm

Here is a video you got to watch.

chrissypalgal
chrissypalgal

http://throughthewordsofchronicpain.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The most amazing video, we all have problems. Empty Re: The most amazing video, we all have problems.

Post  Petzi Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Awww ... nice ....!!!!

Love it.

P.
Petzi
Petzi

Back to top Go down

The most amazing video, we all have problems. Empty Re: The most amazing video, we all have problems.

Post  AZgirl Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Gave me chills...in a good way.
AZgirl
AZgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissypalgal Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:24 am

I thought so too
chrissypalgal
chrissypalgal

Back to top Go down

Post  tecky Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:54 am

Kind of brings us all down to earth. Everyone is dealing with something.
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  estre004 Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:27 am

GREAT video!!!!

estre004

Back to top Go down

Post  Mini Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:00 pm

Makes you stop and think about others. Nice.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissypalgal Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:29 pm

ya it does
chrissypalgal
chrissypalgal

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:29 pm

You know this is funny - in no way I am trying to blow my own horn,
but I do something similar only just to lift my own spirits when I feel down or to calm down hubby or something like that, nothing like this wonderful uplifting video - btw it brought tears to my eyes!!
Yeah it's so eyes opening, ain't it! wake up and smell the roses, eh?

now what do I do - well for example when me and hubby are driving and along the side us a really really cool car
is pulling up, and the green eyed monster starts biting: "cool car eh?, some people eh? they have everything, and we, eh? measly used Lancer eh.."
then I say with a sparkle "so what maybe he is just experiencing severe attack of 'roids and the last thing he wants is to be in this car..." Wink

Risa Embarassed
(I know, I am horrible horrible person!) (but we are really not that envious! all done in a good spirits! we are happy for all the fortunate peeps!)
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  estre004 Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:29 am

I wish everyone could see this video. Whenever someone is irritating, for instance, taking forever to cross the street so I can turn, or balancing their checkbook in the checkout line, etc. etc. I tell myself maybe they can't move any faster and I am lucky I can or maybe the checkbook lady (usually an older person) has to do it right there or forgets. It really does calm you down and makes life easier for everyone involved. The worst is road rage. We are driving machines that kill. What is so irritating that you wold risk someone's life and your own over something that most likely was a mistake and the person is worry it happened. Where does it get you? Dumb dumb people.

estre004

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:45 am

Walk a mile in my shoes...
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:08 am

paradox wrote:Walk a mile in my shoes...

Indeed Charlotte, just like my signature says....

I think I might post the video to my FB profile....

Maybe we all should, even those that dont want their migraines revealed.
After all it shows compassion, not admission.....

Smile

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissypalgal Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:26 am

I think this video teaches us many things. We all have problems. Some are so easy to see, a man in a wheelchair and others not so easy, a women like me with chronic migraine disease. We all need to show love and compassion to others. Sometimes when you think outside of your own box, your own world does not seem so small.
chrissypalgal
chrissypalgal

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Why doesnt everyone post it on their pages on FB like I have.......
Many more people will see it then...

Great for Thanksgiving... Very Happy

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruth Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:09 pm

Excellent video, thanks for posting it!

It goes as a reminder that we're not the only ones facing lifes many problems, we're all pretty good at wearing a mask when we're with others.

Ruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down